Clouds

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Joong ki really loves how understanding Yeo Bin is. She is younger than him yet mature. The first reason they can start dating is Yeo Bin's straight forward personality. Even JK was hesitating. They're dating only a few days but her presence in his life is like a strong fragrance. He can smile to sleep. He still remembers her pure face from this morning. He just wants to finish everything and go home to cuddle her. But it’s almost impossible. His workload became an issue. He calls her in free time. She picks up after a while. 

"Oppa, I'm busy and will call you later." 

He disappointedly stares at the phone. 

"I wish both of us were doing 9-5 jobs, so that we can have some time for ourselves. "

He messages her, "text me whenever you have free time, missing you…..a lot." 

He finished his job at 12 am.  He is too tired to think straight. His Manager dropping him so he becomes busy with the phone. Unfortunately, Yeo Bin didn’t text him. Why is that!? He becomes worried. He reached home and called her, she didn’t pick up. Maybe she is still out with work. Even though he knows the password, he doesn’t enter her home. There should be some boundary in every relationship. He goes to his room and sleeps without changing. 

 

It’s 6 am, habitually JK wakes up and immediately checks his mobile. No text or call from Yeo Bin. Now it’s really odd. He calls again but she doesn’t answer. He fulfills his morning routine and again calls her. It's not appropriate to call her manager so he decides to ring the bell. 

After four attempts she opens the door. 

"Thank god you open at last, Yeo Bina what happened to you?" Joong ki worriedly entered her home. 

She is wearing sunglasses. 

"Nothing Oppa I was just tired so I didn’t give you a call." she tries a forced smile. 

Joong Ki is shocked to see her face, it’s puffy. Looks like she cried the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter