Missing

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Next few week passed with heavy work load. Joong Ki needs some day off for movie promotion so he is trying hard to meet the deadline. He is confused and tired. Still unsure if the movie can see the light. It got canceled multiple time for covid. 

He is really free and comfortable with everyone on set. Somehow it become a healing project for him. He is also close with Yeo Bin now. And manager kang approved it as he(SJK) is always close with the younger one. To have younger sibling really pay off in that case. It’s refreshing how Yeo Bin always do things that makes him laugh. 

He is taking a break.  Yeo Bin also join him. 

"Oppa,you look too tired."

"Things are hectic you know.Two movie one drama all stuck with me" he said with a pale smile. 

"Still, you should take care of yourself,I never seen you to eat something. All you do is drinking tea or coffee. " Yeo Bin says with concern. 

"I am on diet so I only takes vitamins,you should take vitamins too!OTy will suggest you something " he laugh at his own advice. 

"Yeah,our human vitamins oppa!"

They have a night shoot. Even though Yeo Bin's scene will be late she waits besides Joong ki.

Action scenes required time and he is doing everything even in that cold night. For some reason Yeo Bin feel the pain. Like how hard that man gonna work?! She tries to do her scene in one take to relive him. It is their first hug scene. When she first hugs him she can feel how t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter