Concern

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

These days Yeo Bin is really busy. Joong Ki has free time before his shooting schedule outside the country. He is enjoying his free time with both families. Yeo Bin's mother already has two sons, Joong Ki becoming her third.  

"Aigo, stop doing that" Yeo Bin's mother scolds Joong Ki who was clearing the dining table.

"It’s ok,omoni, let me do it, you should rest now." 

Joong Ki is gonna stay at Yeo Bin's mother house tonight . He literally helps her with everything,  they also go out for hiking and reach home in the evening. Yeo Bin's mother sit under a tree in the yard.  Joong ki joined her with drinks.  They laughed about Yeo Bin's childhood, and also briefly  gave her a video call. She is sad that she is missing out. 

After sometimes Yeo Bin's mother finally says something that everyone around them want to ask. 

"Joong ki-ya,  when I am going to give you my daughter officially? "

Joong ki stops drinking and give her a weak smile.

"Omoni, isn’t it pretty how things are going on!"

"You’ve been dating for 2 years, both are at the proper age….." 

" I was divorced, omoni. And I realised things are pretty when you just date " 

"Sorry…." she holds his hands " Omma is really sorry My Son, but I really hope you can think differently. You are already giving your best efforts in this relationship, still, Omma is old minded and pressures you about it." 

"Ani Omoni…" 

" Life is really short my son, that's why I am scared that You guys will miss this time one day." 

 

Their conversation ends very abruptly, more precisely awkwardly. He goes to Yeo Bin's room to sleep.

 

 It's  not like Joong ki never thought about marriage. At some point of life his own family and it’s dream was everything. He even married early. So many people told him to take it easy yet he got married. And divorced. Joong Ki really loves Yeo Bin but also fears losing her. Somehow he thought always what if he can't make it work this time too???What if their love faded in marriage?! Only love can't guarantee a healthy marriage and he knows it very well. He sleeps with a heavy heart. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter