Day one to eternity

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yeo Bin message Joong ki.

"Good morning, see you on set in the evening.Please take a good rest till then. Your BinBin."

 

She blushed with your Binbin word,still sending it to him. 

Joong Ki realised all this ambiguous  dream about Yeo Bin talking about dating and taking responsibility was the real talk. 

He smiles and replies, " Let's meet first,I need to talk to you when I am perfectly awake. " 

" I have a schedule, you are not ok so I'll do my job to ease the situation. Besides, We're colleagues on set, nothing more or less, isn’t it? "

"Can I call you now?" Joong ki asks hesitantly. 

"Yes, you can."

Joong Ki calls her immediately and she answers it quickly but no one says anything. 

"Why are you silent now?" Jk jokingly asks.

"You called me so you should talk" 

" How come you never think of you while coming to my home at that late? What if there’s rumour"

 

"How come you never care for you enough that you collapsed and startled me like that" Yeo Bin angrily says. 

 

"I am sorry for that.It won't happen again"

 

"Today we've to wear Hanbok, you know, I always wear it whenever I need money from my grandparents or relatives. "

 

"Really, then I can't wait to see you in that!" 

"Take rest, don't come early, who are you gonna impress with your punctuality? "  

"So it’s our day one? " 

"Yap, day one to eternity. Ok bye." Yeo Bin shyly cut the call.


 

Joong ki comes in the evening schedules. He wears the white Hanbok and waits for Yeo Bin to enter the set. When she comes he can't maintain his professionalism and says out loud " Yeo Binaaa, You, you should do a historical drama. You're so pretty in hanbok. "

 

Yeo bin blushes and smiles widely, then she jokingly bows to JK for the compliment.

"This man can't fake emotions. How can he openly compliment when he is scared about dating scandals? " Yeo Bin thought.  

 

They shot the scenes in a fun environment. Joong Ki takes  many pictures of Yeo Bin in black and white filters, as usual. Their colleague Mr.Kim (Chef Toto) takes some pictures. Subconsciously Joong Ki is staring at Yeo Bin and he doesn’t even care about the surr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter