Professionalism

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yeo Bin doesn’t know when she fall asleep. She wake up early in the morning and find her broken phone lying on the floor. She take out her old phone to replace the sim and finally see 187 calls and 63 messages from Song Joong Ki. As soon as she open the message, she get another call from him. 

"Hello Oppa"

"Thank God Yeo Bina you finally take my call"

"I was asleep so… "

" why do you hang up so suddenly?  Do you know how worried I am? I am so worried that my car is parking two block behind your house"

"What?! Are you here?"

"Could you please come,I can't go further, It'll be troublesome for you too.So please wear a hoodie and come,will you?" 

"I am comming" Yeo Bin hang up and get ready to go out. It's really early so not everyone on the street. She hurriedly come and forget to do any touch up. Thanks to god she washes her face before the call.

 

She see the car and JK wave at her. She hurriedly take the seat.

 

"Why are your face swollen? Did you cry?"

"Ani, why should I! What happen to your face? Didn’t you sleep? You look so tired."

"Did you give me a chance to sleep?" Joong ki jokingly says with a fresh smile. 

 

He looks great with that smile, Yeo Bin really loves it. 

 

"Yeo Bina, we need to tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter