Neighbour

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yeo Bin decides to move on after the schedule ends. She has some off days. She called her brother to help. She can't ask Joong Ki as it'll expose their relationship plus his schedule is full. He doesn’t have one day to rest. Yeo Bin really worried about this man's insane work schedule. 

 

Last day on set is bittersweet for everyone. She knows Joong ki is emotional but his tears make her speechless. Everyone hugging and making promises to keep in touch. They can't hold a wrap up party as it’s considered a private gathering amid covid crisis. They did a show with Na pd nim two days earlier as a wrap up party. They really enjoyed it a lot. 

 

Joong ki calls her at night. 

"Do you need help shifting? "

"Ani, I can manage. Besides My brother is coming"

" Wow that's great. I should meet him officially. "

" I didn’t tell him yet"

" Why? "

" I am scared. It all seems like a good dream." Yeo Bin honestly says this time. She is really confused how to deal with these good feelings.  Somehow she was always scared to lose him. 

 

Joong ki understand her perfectly.  So he eases the situation jokingly "Isn’t it good to have a good dream than a bad one? Let's just go with the flow, I'll meet him next time. Besides,  I have a schedule tomorrow. "

"New CF? " 

"Yeah, I will see you later. "

"Hmmm. Ok. Sleep well. "

"I Don't think I can sleep well."

" Why?!  Are you ill or having any problem? " Yeo Bin's concerned tone makes him smile. 

" Because I didn’t recharge myself today by hugging you." 


 

The next day Joong ki gets really busy.  He can't even touch his phone let alone call Yeo Bin.  On the other hand Yeo Bin almost finished moving things  to her new home, next to Joong Ki's . Her brother helps her a lot but he can't stay the night.  So she has to do the rest of the unpacking. Someone ring the bell. And she became amazed to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter