Coenzyme Q10

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Workload seems insane right now. They're shooting night and day. Yeo Bin concern about Joong Ki's health but he assured her he is just fine. On set, they just act like two colleagues who jokes around. Joong ki's scenes increase with everyone so he can't just focus only on Yeo Bin. Still he tries to take a good care of her, giving her tips and tricks. She felt cold and he bought coat for the entire cast. 

Joong ki subconsciously touch her hand or shoulder while talking or doing a scenes.  Although no one notice it as they are comfortable as a colleague, their managers always warn them with cold eyes.

Yeo Bin also comfortable with everyone. She easily hugs and talk with anyone. Joong ki would get frustrated but he knows how free spiritus she is. And he always respect it.

 

Even though they started dating, the actually more engrossed in working than ever. They didn’t even count how many days have past after their day one. 

 

It's break time. Someone friend sent  a food truck to Joong ki. So he picks Yeo Bin's favourite coffee and gives it to her.

"Thank you, Oppa. Where's yours?" 

"I can't drink now." Joong ki gives her best smile while answering. He just love this ordinary things. They don't talk much. Whenever they talk they only ask about each others. It’s something he was missing before dating her. 

Staff are busy making set for the next scene. Yeo Bin lean towards sofa.

"Tired? " Joong Ki's concern is valid. 

"A little bit." 

"You can lean on and We'll do our rehearsal here."

 They started their rehearsal but somehow JK's deep voice making YB sleepyhead. She actually fall asleep while clutching Joong ki's coat from behind as he was sitting little ahead of her.

"You're that tired! I am sorry." JK thought. He leans little behind to adjust her position but she subco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter