Fighting rule 101

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yeo Bin is too tired to scold Joong Ki anymore. Joong Ki understands his faults and is thinking about a solution. 

 

"Yeo Bina, what if we distribute these flowers to the staff and adjacent neighbours of our building?! "

 

"Oppa you can do whatever you want, I am going to sleep in your room. " Yeo Bin seriously leaves. 

 

Joong ki makes hand notes and gifts these flowers as he planned. It takes almost 2 hours. He goes to his home and Yeo Bin is sound asleep. He changes into comfortable clothes  and cuddles her to sleep.

The next day Joong Ki leaves the house really early for a schedule, Yeo Bin was still sleeping.  

She wakes up and feels bad about last night. He really did silly yet romantic things. It’s just that she was really tired and reacted that way. She goes to her house and is done with her morning routine. The candle decorations make her feel more guilty. 

She calls him but he isn’t picking up. Maybe busy so she messages him. 

"Oppa, sorry. I was tired so I reacted that way. It's a really hard day and I just take it on you. Really sorry." 

 

She texted him and felt relieved somehow.  They set the rules for fighting. No matter what, they'll always talk when they're calm. 

Normally, they never invite anyone into their fight,  it’s always them. Even if they had to share it with others they always share it with someone who knows them better. 

Like last week, Yeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter