Real Hong Cha Young(part one)

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJK reach late on set. YB already start her make up and memorizing her lines. She gives a smile and greet JK like nothing happen. SJK greets everyone. He starts his usual joking with his hyung. They finished their schedule late that night. SJK is too tired to talk anyone but whole team arranged a team dinner today that he can't miss. 

YB looks concern for him but doesn’t say anything in fear he'll feel awkward. 

It's really a fun gathering. Everyone sharing funny stories and laughing uncontrollably. SJK excuse himself for some moment and leave.

 

It’s the first night in seven months YB and JK haven’t   talked to each other via call or message. 

To Joong ki, Yeo Bin is too precious to love. He can't love her. People are judging her from day one when the drama announced her as a lead. It's true that he is attracted to her for straight forward personality. She never pretend. Her priority is same with Joong Ki, "family".  It's really tough for anyone in that profession to think like that as they become public property. His divorce affected his family too. The next time if he could marry, he has to do it with certainty. 

He can't afford another scandal or divorce. That's why he decided not to date any actress and just go for arranged marriage with non-celebrity. But YB become an important person in his life. He can casually joke around her, she makes his life full of laughter. But at that age and rising popularity there’s no chance he could or should ask her to marry him and live happily ever after. Life is not a perfect happy ending story. More precisely his life. He always thought to start a family as early as possible. That's why he never care about people’s expectations  or his career and got married. And things become messy as love require emotions and family require dedication. He failed to save his marriage. Everyone around him says he rushed that's why he suffered. All of these making him realised how undeserving he is for YB.

With all of these regret and past, he can't sleep tonight. He didn’t sleep yesterday so his headache is back. It’s another sleepless night.

 

For some reason YB feel something wrong but can't find what is it. She can't sleep and just starring at phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter