Chapter 8: Do You Love Me

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T.O.P’s POV

Circa 2015.

“TOP Hyung, when will you treat us for dinner? I am really craving beer just by watching your CF.” 

I just chuckled at Seungri’s banter. I might as well spend the money I earned from that CF on Seungri instead of saving it because I seriously hold a grudge towards that brand. I even swore not to drink that beer, but look at me being the new brand ambassador. How stupid of me for not checking beforehand what I was filming for. My manager simply told me I received a CF contract and as long as it offered a large sum of money, there was nothing to worry about. Sadly, that's how agency works. I only learned that it was for that certain beer on the day of the shooting so I didn’t really have a choice. My reputation would be ruined if I backed out just because of what my girlfriend called my petty reason. 

“Oh, I just remembered that Dara Noona also became—”

I glared at Daesung before he could even finish his statement. But knowing someone much more nosy, my glare would just be put into waste.  

“Right! The one with Lee Min Ho-ssi! Aigoo, that was years ago but I still get giddy when I think of their kissing scene! It was really iconic! I hope Dara Noona and him get casted for a show together. It would be an epic reunion! Their chemistry is—”

“Aish! You’re too loud, Seungri-yah!” 

I want to thank Jiyong for shutting Seungri up, and also hope that next time, it will be my turn. I would really like to sew — no, staple is better. I would staple Seungri’s mouth. 

“Eh, Hyung? Still not over it? Hah! Now I remember how you liked Dara Noona so much before… oops, I think you still like her up to now. You’re just using your Japanese friends to hangout with her often! Hyung, you are now busted — ouch! That hurts!” 

The amount of self-control I have is unbelievably a lot. Grateful to Jiyong for doing all the work. He just threw a pillow at Seungri. As usual, the latter is just overreacting. 

“Aigoo, Seungri-yah, you just died inside of someone’s furious mind,” Daesung mouthed. Remind me to include this cunning guy in my black list. 

My phone beeped. I received a message from one of the group chats I am part of with the name, 2NE1 ft. T.O.P. It’s a random (and secret) chat room I have with the girls. “Chaerinie sent a sticker.” If I am not mistaken, Chaerin was the one who created this to send random pictures of Dara and I that she secretly took. The next thing I knew, it became a habit of the three to secretly take pictures of us then they would share it in our chat room. Minzy even had an ancient photo of us. Believe it or not, that girl had been eyeing us since the beginning.

(Circa 2010)

Apparently, the notifications continued on popping and the boys were giving me the look to open the goddamn message because the sounds are annoying, and so I did. I wish I didn’t. How to unsee?

Chaerinie:  

Mingkki: Face-off ㅋㅋㅋ

Bommie: Why use that? I like this version better. More skinskip with Dara-ya and Lee Minho-ssi, then there’s this lonely man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Chaerinie: Oppa! These two are making fun of you! :P Here, I also made a collage. Hope you like it ^.^

Mingkki: Wow! DJ DARA & DJ TOP! <3 

Bommie: Yah! You chose the wrong version again! This picture of DJ DARA is better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was sulking the whole time. These girls are sometimes really a pain in the ! It’s always fun to goof around with them. I gush over when they tease me with Dara, but these kinds of jokes are annoying as hell! But of course, I will never accept defeat. I searched through some photos and when I found my entry for my revenge, I sent it to our chat room.

Tabi: Why are you guys forgetting this? To avoid Park Bom-ssi from being jealous? :P

Mingkki: Aigoo! My Unnies like Lee Oppas! ㅋㅋㅋ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter