Chapter 4: I Need A Girl

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T.O.P’s POV

Circa 2010.

“Did you like the kiss?!” Seungri and Jiyong asked — no, they actually exclaimed, and this time around, the question is not for me. It is for none other than the attention-seeker, arrogant, , Youngbae. 

“Do you want an honest answer?” He mockingly said while wiggling his eyebrows. Because of this, the two attacked him. The boys were busy with their wrestling match when the girls, excluding Dara, suddenly arrived at the studio. Both groups are busy in recording so we regularly see and hangout with each other.

“Jiyong Oppa, why are you still upset? I thought you already have a girlfriend?” Chaerin spieled. 

“Maybe it’s really Youngbae Hyung who he loves and he’s jealous of Dara Noona, not the other way around.” Everyone snickered at Daesung’s remark. He is busy playing on his phone so he is not part of the wrestling match. 

“How about Seungri-yah? Why is he being involved in the love triangle?” Bommie commented. “You think you have a chance, huh?” She scoffed at Seungri. 

The two other girls also had their own banters against the lone guy. The three eventually stopped their wrestling match and Seungri seemed flustered. He then ran towards the door and tightly hugged the newcomer. “Noona! They’re being so mean to me again!” 

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. The others did, too. We all cringed when Dara tapped Seungri’s head and spoke. “Aigoo, why are you guys always pestering uri panda bear?” She even pinched his cheeks. Now, what a sight! 

“Gosh, Unnie! Stop spoiling that skunk!” 

“You’re just jealous, Chaerin-ah!” 

Seungri and Chaerin started bickering at each other. I felt stiff when Dara sat beside me. Well, the black couch I am sitting on is the only space available for her, so… 

“Wazzup, Dara-ssi?” I asked in a low voice, almost whispering. 

“Good.” She smiled at me then suddenly giggled at something that Youngbae said. My forehead creased as I felt antsy. Wow, is it that easy to shift her attention to someone else upon answering me? Isn't she gonna ask something about me in return like if I’m doing well? That’s how we converse at the very least. 

I thought everything’s good now between us. We always hangout together, especially during Seven Hyung’s comeback. We both supported him. Minzy also joined us. Sadly, we became busy with group and solo activities, but like what I have said, we constantly meet at the studio.

Now that I think of it, it hasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter