Chapter 10: Falling In Love

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV

Circa 2015.

“Noona, I have a quest — ouch! Noona, TOP Hyung punched me!”

“Don’t you dare ask her that!”

“This is unbelievable! Noona, did you hear him? He just shouted at me! He is already physically abusive and now, his harsh way of talking will take a toll on my mental and emotional state!” 

“Shut up, idiot!”

“You’re being this rude, Hyung? Really? Even if Dara Noona can hear and see all of the mean things you say and do to me?!”

“So what was your question, Seungri-yah?” I interfered because if I didn’t, they would end up doing a wrestling match. 

“Now that Mithra Hyung is already married, I just want to know if—”

Seungri couldn’t finish what he was saying because Tabi abruptly ended the video call. These boys. I wonder what Seungri's unfinished question is. 

I fixed my blanket as I waited for Tabi's call. We are on LDR again. There’s nothing new with that, though. I am in Seoul while he’s in Las Vegas for their tour. Earlier today, I attended Mithra Oppa’s wedding together with the kids. Sadly, many of the YG Family couldn’t make it like those stubborn and misbehaving boys who are currently in the US. 

There was no call from Tabi so I decided to just directly contact Seungri. I am curious about what he was supposed to ask plus, I want to check if the maknae is still alive. 

“I knew it! Dara Noona loves me more than you, TOP Hyung!”

Seungri’s banters do not disappoint. He always makes me laugh, while it's probably the complete opposite for Tabi.  

“Yah, what’s funny about that Dara-ssi?” 

I ignored Tabi’s question and entertained Seungri. “Ask away, Panda. Your Hyung might hang up again.”

“Noona!” Based on what I am seeing from my phone’s screen, Seungri seems to be running away from Tabi. “When you said that you would like to have a kissing scene with Mithra Hyung, did you mean it?!”

“Yah!” 

I bursted out laughing. I told you, Seungri does not disappoint! But what made it funnier was the simultaneous reaction of the people who were with them. They all shouted “Yah!” in unison!

“Why do you keep on digging your own grave, Seungri-yah?!” I heard Daesung speaking in the background, which was followed by laughter.

“Have you seen his phone’s lock screen?” This time it was Youngbae.

“It’s also my Ipad’s lock screen. Look, Noona!” 

Seungri showed his Ipad and I was dazed to see what Youngbae was pertaining to. Seungri used our picture as his lock screen to annoy Tabi by all means. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter