Chapter 6: Baby I Miss You

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV

Circa 2013.

“Oh my gosh! Unnie, how could you not tell us?! Waaah! This is… this is unacceptable! Omo! Omo! I cannot freaking believe this! Waaah!” 

I almost covered my ears because of Chaerin’s sudden clamor and continuous nagging. 

“Yah! Mingkki! Why are you being quiet? Did you know about this?!” Bommie asked in a very high pitch. 

“Please don’t make a big deal out of it. Dara Unnie was just—” 

Minzy couldn’t finish what she was saying because Chaerin dramatically spoke again. I just watched the three of them exchange remarks like a lost sheep. They are basically talking about me… and Tabi, but I couldn’t join the conversation properly. I am definitely cornered by them, to the point that they won’t let me talk. 

“Wah, so you knew about it! Omo! Omo!” Chaerin acted like she was having a heart attack. This girl could be a Hollywood actress someday. 

“Yah!!!” Bom exclaimed. “Since when did you know about their relationship?!” 

Minzy innocently looked at them then answered. “From the beginning?” 

My brows furrowed because of confusion. Did Daesung tell her? I don’t remember sharing it to anyone. I always wanted to confess it to the girls but I couldn’t find the perfect timing. Considering the fact that Tabi and I have various groups of friends, revealing the real score between us is not an easy task to do. It should be adequately planned out. It’s not that we are being skeptical about them, because like what I have said, we value our privacy so much. There is nothing wrong if we are being cautious. However, the situation I am in is not part of the plan. 

Earlier today, we finished our last filming and judging for WIN. Tabi was being clingy — and touchy, to which I still don’t know the reason why because I did not have the chance to confront him when the girls appeared out of nowhere… and saw us together. It was really irrational of him to give me a hug in a public area, and of all places, in a parking lot! Well, I couldn’t deny the fact that these simple gestures spice up our relationship. I mean, the thrill of getting caught is really intoxicating. 

“Why are you smiling, Dara-yah?! You’re not allowed to smile!”

I went back to the interrogation scene from being absorbed in my thoughts when Bom called me out.

“Are you making fun of us, Unnie? So you’re enjoying this?!” 

“Aniya—” 

I did not have the chance to defend myself from Chaerin's accusation because Bommie interrupted me.

“Yah! You’re not allowed to say anything. We are still contemplating about—ugh! This is infuriating!” 

I sighed.

“You are not allowed to sigh!

I bemusedly gazed at Bom and when I saw her looking exasperated, I couldn’t help but giggle. 

“Argh! You are not allowed to laugh, too!”

“Relax, Unnie!” Minzy was unable to prevent her laughter, so the two looked more enraged.

“Since when did you learn about Tabi Oppa and Dara Unnie, Minzy-yah? When the hell is that beginning you are talking about?” Chaerin breathlessly asked.

“Uhm… around 2008? or 2009? I am not really—”

“Mwo?!” All the three of us reacted.

“Yah! Why are you joining—”

This time, I cut Bom. “But I never really—”

“I just know, Unnie. Remember, I was the one who first teased you regarding him.” Minzy interrupted me, too. Seriously, I hadn't finished a sentence yet!

“Wait, correct me if I’m wrong,” Chaerin but in. “They’ve been dating for five or six years now?!” 

“Dara Unnie is the only one who could—”

“Fine, the stage is all yours, Dara-ya!” Bom declared. 

The girls grilled the hell out of me and the rest was history. 

Circa 2014. 

“Hi!” 

I almost teared up when the guy who I haven’t seen for weeks su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter