Chapter 2: Kiss

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T.O.P’s POV

Circa 2008. 

“Did you enjoy it?!” 

This time around, it is Daesung who keeps on pestering me. I just glared at him. 

“Wow, I still cannot believe you kissed Hyori Noona,” Youngbae, who just got in the rehearsal room, said. 

“So, did you like the kiss?!” Daesung already closed the distance between us and grabbed my collar. He seems genuinely jealous because he has a little crush on Hyori Noona who he works with on the hit variety show, Family Outing. “Answer me, you jerk!” 

I finally lost my temper and wrestled with him on the floor. Youngbae just laughingly watched us. I guess, he’s not in the mood to play with us, huh? 

“Aigoo, aigoo, what a bunch of childish ahjussi!” 

Daesung and I glanced on the newcomer then glared at her. 

“Uri Mingkki is here!” Youngbae and Minzy bumped their fists while shaking their heads, probably because of our wrestling situation.

“You two really have a weird way of showing your affection to each other,” another maknae who entered the room said. Seungri then smiled mischievously and ran towards us. “Now, let me join the fun!” 

Even though Daesung and I are not really that great in dancing unlike the other members, we have good reflexes. We hugged each other and rolled away so Seungri ended up falling flat on the floor instead of pinning us two.

We were laughing at Seungri when Bom, Chaerin, and Jiyong entered the room. They also giggled upon seeing Seungri’s hilarious situation. But what caught my attention was her absence. Someone’s missing. 

“I’m sorry if I needed to cut the fun. Let’s start?” Jaewook Hyung stated. He is our choreographer. 

“Wait, where’s Dara Unnie?” Chaerin asked. Finally, someone noticed that she’s not yet around!

“I thought she was with you,” Minzy replied.

“Well, she left our dorm earlier than expected. She said she would just go out for a walk.” Bommie shrugged. 

“Omo! I’m sorry for being late!” A very petite girl in an orange tracksuit appeared in the middle of the discussion. A boastful bastard also appeared beside her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. 

“Seven Oppa!” The girls uttered in disbelief and excitement. 

“Dongwook-ah, I thought you’re still in Japan?” Jaewook Hyung asked.

“I got an earlier flight becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter