[Special] Chapter 9.5: Let’s Talk About Love

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrote this special chapter using Seungri’s point of view because the recent updates about his trial (for the past months) are just overwhelming… Forever hoping that our Seungri will be back stronger than ever because BIGBANG IS FIVE! 

 

SEUNGRI’s POV

BIGBANG’S MADE CONCERT IN BANGKOK

Circa 2015.

“Geonbae!” I blazed while raising a glass. Everyone in the room exchanged their cheers and clinked their glasses. Yeah! We’re about to get wasted tonight!!!

We rented a private venue for our afterparty here in Bangkok. We always make sure to reward ourselves, as well as all the people who are with us on our world tour. Without them — our managers, producers, directors, bands, dancers, stylists, and all the staff, this tour would not be possible. We are not yet half way through our MADE World Tour since we only held our concerts in some parts of Asia, but it does not deny the fact that we all worked hard for the past weeks. We deserve a break, we deserve a drink! 

I breathlessly slumped on the sofa after spending an ample time on the dance floor. My eyes automatically rolled when I laid my eyes upon my Hyungs who were busy drinking… with their phones! Gosh, this is embarrassing! 

I stood up, placed my hands on my waist, and started nagging.

“Yah, yah, yah! Aren’t you guys gonna dance? Or at least lift your asses from the sofa?” As expected, they just threw me a smug look for a few seconds, then went back fiddling their phones. I scanned the whole surrounding and noticed that most of the people here were either dancing or drinking and laughing with their group. My hyungs are the only ones with a boring situation in this party. That also got me thinking that maybe, this is the effect of aging. They are obviously partying like grandpas and I am the only one who is hyped as hell! 

I stretched my arms before slumping again on the sofa, but this time around, I faced my target. I sat between Jiyong Hyung and Daesung Hyung. Taeyang Hyung is beside GD Hyung, while TOP Hyung is beside Daesung Hyung so I am basically in the middle of them. “Hyung~ come on! Let’s party!” I wrapped my arms around GD Hyung’s waist and even tickled him, but he just looked at me sleepily! 

“Seungri-yah, let us relax in our own ways, arasseo?” Youngbae Hyung calmly said without even giving me a glance! Otteoke! Are they mad at me right now? 

I felt sulky all of a sudden. But then, I realized I am the great Seungri. Usually, Youngbae Hyung says the last words for me to behave, but tonight will be different! I hugged my next target, who was just on the other side of me, and did the same thing I did for GD Hyung. 

“Daebak,” Daesung Hyung mindlessly uttered with one hand on his mouth — and without even paying attention to me. I just hugged him tighter but stopped tickling, since it did not have any effect on him! Gosh!

“Waeyo?” I curiously peeked at his phone. He was too astonished that he even lent me his phone, which I never get to touch on normal occasions. 

“Wah! Daebak!” I exclaimed upon seeing what made Daesung hyung shocked to the core. We both looked at each other with eyes full of amusement, until we bursted out laughing. 

“What’s wrong with you two?! You’re so annoy—”

“Ande, Hyung!” 

It was too late for Daesung Hyung to react like his life depended on his phone because TOP Hyung already snatched his phone from me. My brows furrowed. Why did it seem like TOP Hyung shouldn’t see the picture? 

“Tss. I thought it’s something important,” he yapped after seriously staring at Daesung Hyung’s phone for about a minute. He then threw the phone at us and I was quick enough to dodge it.

“Ouch!” Thankfully, it landed on Daesung Hyung’s chest and of course it hurt him. TOP Hyung finally left the sofa and went straight to the bar area. Eh? He’s done with his wine now? Time for the hard drinks, finally?

“Yah, Seungyoon and Dara Noona?” Youngbae Hyung casually muttered with a chuckle. 

I placed my chin on Jiyong Hyung’s shoulder. “How do you feel, Hyung?” He just glared at me. I was expecting a wrestling match like he would always do if I about Dara Noona. I guess he's really not in the mood to deal with me today, huh? My poor GD. He must be really heartbroken to learn about Seungyoon and Dara Noona’s kissing scene to the extent that he chooses to remain silent. 

“Seungri oppa! Let’s dance!” One of the staff called me so I gladly obliged. The night is still young and I have enough time to provoke GD Hyung later. 

And that was what I thought... All this time, I was only thinking of Jiyong Hyung to be the only subject of teasing when it comes to Dara Noona. But I was wrong. So damn wrong! 

“What did you say, Hyung?” I asked him intently because I might have heard him wrong. 

“Aish! I said Dara is my girlfriend! My girlfriend! My girlfriend! Sandara Park is my girlfriend!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter