Chapter 11: We Like 2 Party

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Setting is still around 2015... as much as I want to move on, like literally at least one year (2016), it seems like so many things happened in 2015. how much more for the following years, right? 

Anw, I think this will be the last entry for circa 2015 (hopefully!). I also suggest that you might wanna check out the previous chapters because I finally had the urge to proofread + I added more photos. :))

Enjoy!

M x

 

T.O.P’s POV
Circa 2015. 

Feeling forced and jittery, I constrainedly closed my eyes to make a wish. When I peeped with a slightly opened sight, I saw the two other birthday celebrants seriously taking this wish-making rite. Both of them even enclasped their hands while holding the smiles from their faces. Indeed, it’s a happy birthday for the three of us. 

“TOP Hyung, you’re peeking!” 

I immediately shut my eyes upon hearing Seungri’s annoying voice. I heard Dara giggled before speaking up. 

“I wish he does not find blowing a candle on his birthday cake corny anymore.” 

Her remark filled the room with laughter. We then blew the candles from our cakes upon the cheers and claps of our friends celebrating with us today. Dara, Dongwook Hyung, and I are all November babies so we decided to throw a simple birthday bash here in Osaka after our MADE concert. 

Even though Seven already left YG, it was only him and the company who got separated. He will forever be our best friend and our birthday co-celebrant. Initially, the three of us planned to just have a simple dinner to belatedly celebrate our birthdays. I am scheduled to go back to Seoul after concluding our three-day concert in Osaka, then meet these two. Unfortunately, our timetable did not match. Dara and Seven have prior commitments for the weekdays, while for me, I need to get back to Japan next weekend for our show in Fukuoka. If we postpone it for another week, it will not be our birthday month anymore. Plus, next month is yet to arrive, but we are already aware of our busy schedule — even before this year comes to an end.

“Thanks to Jjangmae for leaking the information!” Seungri blurted out in the middle of our dinner.  

Actually, Dara and Dongwook Hyung secretly flew to Japan this weekend for our supposed private dinner. They spent their time shopping together in daytime, then at night, they attended our second and last day of show here in Osaka, wearing their disguise as ordinary audiences. SO basically, here’s another episode of Dara coincidentally attending our concert. Her presence in all of our concerts abroad are just all coincidences, since her primary reason for travelling to different cities around the world is to hang out with her friends. Aside from the iconic honeymoon trip of her best friend that she went on with, she usually flies to Japan during our shows to spend time with their infamous squad. This time, it’s to have her shopping spree with Seven.

Now, if you’re wondering how the hell happened that our supposed dinner turned into a birthday bash, which is by the way still far from being extravagant, even though almost all of our closest staff from our world tour are present, plus Dara and Seven’s other friends…  is plainly because, we forgot to inform Jjangmae that we only planned for a simple (and secret) blowout with just the three of us, and of course, including him, our dear Jjangmae. It was not his fault, though, to assume that it was okay to tell the other staff that the two actually watched our concert undercover. The hearsay regarding their presence reached BIGBANG’s ears, particularly Seungri, who insisted on hosting a party. If it’s him, we certainly do not have a choice anymore. 

“Daesung Hyung, don’t you envy Dara Noona for having so many friends?” Seungri randomly asked. The four of us are eyeing her while taking pictures with her and Jiyong’s squad.

“Why would I?” Dae finished his champagne glass then smilingly glanced at us. “I have you guys!”

Seungri and I both acted as if we were throwing up. “That’s so cheesy!” The maknae mumbled. Youngbae just let out a chuckle while shaking his head. “How about you, TOP Hyung?”

“My answer is the same as Dae’s.” I shrugged while resisting myself to crease up.

“Let me change the question a little then,” he murmured. 

“Aigoo, I already know how the flow of this conversation will go.” Taehyun Noona commented as she approached us. She is our hairstylist who is responsible for all of our fantastic (and sometimes weird) hairstyles. 

“Don’t you get jealous, Hyung?”

“Do you want to perform in Fukuoka with a black eye?” I warned him. Even if I answer him with a “no” and explain why, he woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter