Chapter 5: I Love You

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV 

Circa 2011.

I heaved a sigh as I fixed my gaze towards the sea. I went home in Busan after our traumatic earthquake experience. All of our promotions were halted and the company gave us a break. I looked around and noticed that there are only a few people here at the beach. Maybe some are now scared to go near the water because of the devastating tsunami that occured in our neighboring country. I teared up as realization hit me again. We were so lucky that the place we were staying was not severely affected. I was so lucky I was able to call for help. I was so blessed to have Chaerin who was willing to save me. I am blessed to have my friends and family. 

“Those tears just made my heart break into pieces.” My jaw dropped upon seeing a masculine built standing beside me. I couldn’t move and speak because of shock. He was wearing a hoodie inside a coat. He then removed his coat to put it on me. “Missed me?” He pinched my nose and I was still statued in my place. “Too speechless to see me, huh?” 

“Tabi!” A word had finally escaped from my mouth. “What are you doing here? Why are you here?” I asked in disbelief.

“I hope I am not disturbing your rest,” he said while intently looking at me. 

I averted my eyes off him and replied, “No, but why are you here again? You’re not just a passerby, aren’t you?”

He chuckled. “No, I actually went to your house and eomoni said you’re here.”

“Eomoni… You, Eomma, wait — what?!” I exclaimed. “You met my mom?!”

“Why are you exaggerating? Am I not allowed to meet your mom?” 

“No, I mean — why are you even here? You guys are so busy for Alive so why are you here? In Busan?” 

I almost yelped when he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. My eyes automatically closed as I received and responded to this sensual and sweet kiss. It was enough to make my knees wobbly and my mind hazy, as I let my little weight rest on him. Choi Seunghyun really has the power to shut me up and be lost to his kisses. 

Circa 2012. 

“If I tell you that I’ll buy a house in Busan, will you get mad?” He innocently asked while pretending to look over for these local goods we are buying. 

“Michyeoss-eo?” I snapped at him. My eyes carefully wandered to check if someone might have heard his ridiculous statement. “Just stay still — aish, why are you even here?! People will really get suspicious of us! You know that Seungri is—” 

“I don’t c-eh-eh-eh-eh-are,” he sang, making me roll my eyes at him. “But seriously speaking, I checked some properties in your neighborhood. There’s actually a particular house that I like near your mom’s—” 

This time, I was the one who cut him off. “Don’t you dare, Choi Seunghyun!” I picked as many dried mangoes that I could get, then huffishly dropped it in the shopping basket he was holding. “I think that’s enough for your Hyeyoun Noona.” 

“This is too much, actually,” he ambiguously uttered. 

I am having a last-minute shopping here at Duty Free. I attended the Alive concert in the Philippines and I was the official tour guide of BIGBANG. Yesterday, I was supposed to go with just my manager to a famous shopping place here called G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter