Chapter 3: Hello? Oh Yeah.

The Real Deal (TabiSan FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T.O.P’s POV

Circa 2009. 

“What’s stopping you, Seunghyunnie? What’s stopping the great T.O.P?” 

“Do you really want me to dictate all of it?” I hissed at him. 

Dongwook Hyung chuckled and sipped on his wine glass. I’m at his place here in Japan, being sulky and all because of GD and Dara’s recent collaboration. Their pairing is causing a stir and I am not happy about it, especially now that I am almost 700 miles away from them. I am staying here for our drama filming while Seven Hyung, as usual, is either here in Japan for concerts or fan meetings. 

“You’re an idiot,” he stated and I agreed. I frantically brushed my hair and drank on my glass. “You know that it will be your fault if she gets swayed by Jiyong’s persistence, right?”

“Yes, I’ll be doomed if she falls for him.” 

“Aish, pabo-yah!” 

I groaned frustratingly and sprawled on the carpeted floor. What happened a few months back still haunts the hell out of me. If I did not restrain myself, then I wouldn't be drunk here with alcohol and my ing thoughts. 

We were gasping for breath when our lips parted. No one dared to move — eyes locked, lips few centimeters apart. We were still holding each other when I unconsciously babbled something. 

“Can I drop the honorifics and call you Dara only?” 

She heedlessly nodded. 

We were just so quiet back then while walking towards our dorm. We all live in the same building and it would be weird if I did not drop her in front of their door, so I did. We just exchanged awkward smiles then she was the one who bid goodbye first. I know I am so stupid for not saying anything sensible and I regret it every damn time. 

After that night, we barely saw each other again. We were supposed to do a movie together with Seungri, but she had to back out. They were full-jammed after their debut so I literally just laid my eyes on her from a distance. I just watch her do what she loves from afar — I watch her perform.

 

DARA’s POV 

Circa 2010.

After weeks of having a full-packed schedule, I am finally having my well-deserved and full-time sleep. I glanced at the wall clock and heaved a sigh after seeing it was already past 2am. I decided to slumber ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter