Chapter 2

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung has a lot of book in her hands. She's going to return the books to the library. Since it was the start of a new semester she felt like she was drowning in homework, and she needs a lot of reference to help her and get it done.

 

She was in hurry and too ocupied with the books in her hand, she didn't see her way when she turn left in the hallway that lead to the library until she heard someone grunted and she dropped her books. She looked up immediately just to see that Jeon Jungkook was in front of her. She can feel her heart stopped for a moment and then started thundering in the next second when those doe eyes staring at her. From hundred of student and she ran into him. Great Chaeyoung, just great.. 

 

"I'm sorry" she said immediately. For the whole semester she'd have to bump her crush in the hallway because of her clumsiness. She wanted to facepalm herself.

 

"It's okay" his lips tipped up on the corners as he knelt then started gathering up her stuff.

 

Dipping down, she let her hair fall forward and shield her face as she also started grabbing up her books. "You don't have to help me."

 

"It's no problem." 

 

"Really I'm sorry" she curse at herself. What he's gonna think about her.

 

With all her books back in her bag, he stood as he handed the last item back to her. "It's okay." That crooked grin spread, revealing a little dimple in his left cheek. She duck her head, feeling warm all of sudden she believe her cheeks already blushing red right now. She need to get away from him. Chaeyoung step to the left so she can passed him and go, but he also stepped in front of her. She took a step to the right, he also took another step in front of her at the same time. Jungkook chuckled. Then he grabbed her shoulders and go around together.

 

"There. You can go your way, I can go my way" he grinned at her. But Chaeyoung didn't see that. She was too busy thinking about how fast her heart's beating because of him, holding her shoulder. So she just nodded, before continue her way to the library as fast as she could. She can hear he say 'be careful' from afar. 

 

*

 

Library was in the second floor of the building. All around her, students walked in groups of two or larger, many obviously knew each other. Instead of feeling left out, there was a precious sense of freedom in walking without being recognized.

 

When she arrived at the library, she walked straight to the librarian. "Chaeyoung, are you okay? You looks so red" Ms. Kim asked her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter