Chapter 1

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

High school...

 

Chaeyoung wasn't the type of teenager that went to wild parties. She didn't drink and didn't mess around with boys. She was painfully shy and awkward. She'll flushed bright red whenever anyone tried to engage her in conversation. The halls of high school were torture for a girl like her, but she suffered through it mostly unscathed because she knew when to keep her head down and not to set her sights on friends or boys that were out of her league. More over she was new in this school. Yes she and her family just moved from Australia six months ago. It's her senior year and yet her dad decide to moved in.

 

For the first few weeks of school, its only her and her books. She just being carefull with all the popular kids and beautiful people. If she didn't engage, then maybe they couldn't make fun of her, she tought.  It worked until the day one of her classmate try to make friend with her. Lisa. She's pretty and popular, fit in seamlessly to shark-infested waters that made up a teenage social circle. 'I knew it, you just being carefull whom you should being friend with. Don't worry, there's no bullied in this school' she said once. Since then the two become close friend in no time. And she help Chaeyoung become more engage with the others.

 

"Hey nerd!" Lisa sit beside her in one corner of the library. "Why are you still here?" 

 

"Why I'm still here?" Chaeyoung brows furrowed "I always here in my free time" she confused.

 

"Not always" she smirked "Not when the basketball team were playing"

 

"I don't understand what are you saying Lisa. Now if you don't mind, I want to read in peace" she said looking at her book she was holding again. Her heart beating hard.

 

"Oh come on Chae. You are a terrible liar. I know you're fangirling over one of the player from the basketball team"

 

"What? No! Who said that nonsense to you?" She blushed feel exposed. 

 

"Your blushing cheeks told me that I'm right, or I'm right?" Lisa giggled. Chaeyoung cheeks now red as tomatoes, being teased. "And for your information, the team are going to play the game today, they change the date. Because this friday, student council going to use the place for spring festival." She inform her. "Anyway, I have to go for dance practice" She stand up, "Don't be late or you'll lost a chance to see your prince playing the game today" she laughed before w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter