Chapter 5

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook was in the library this afternoon, searched out a familiar blonde head. After that water incident he feel that chaeyoung shied away from him. It also show at the way she act in the cafetaria today. He need to talk to her. He started scanning the room. 'If I were chaeyoung, where would I sit? Probably in the back or in the corner of the library' he thought.
 

And he was absolutely right when his eyes caught a glimpse of a blonde hair in the corner. He watch her from afar, behind one of the bookshelf. He saw her pulled out something from her pocket, a chocolate. He smile. He looked at how the way she eat, she was closing her eyes for a moment, then she nodded at herself before she stood up. Jungkook quickly pretend to search for a book. But his eyes still on her, watched her from a little space between books in the shelf and followed her. She really had no idea he was even there.
 

She move to another hallway, in a fiction books section. Jungkook also eased his way to the hallway across her. Still she hadn't registered he was there, until they were only separated by a bookshelf. She crouch down a little and take one book, and thats when he decide to call her. She jerked up, startled by his voice and bumped her head on the wood shelf. He heard her hissed before her eyes made contact with him. Her face become red in a second, as red as the hoodie she was wearing. Cute.
 

Jungkook approached her. However, his chance to talk with her was interrupted by their fellow student. That's why he decide to take her outside the library.
 

She panicked.. maybe she was afraid about what will others thought if the two of them were seen together like this. But he really don't care about that. He take her to the gymnasium building. "Why are you taking me here? We aren't going to playing basketball are we?"
 

Jungkook laughed, "Of course not. You want to play? I can teach you, privately" he teased. Chaeyoung scrunched her nose. When they stepped in, she was surprised to found out the gyms are empty. He take her to sit at the down front seat.
 

"I'm sorry" he said immediately. He folded his left leg on the seat so he can turn his body to face her properly.
 

Chaeyoung blinked. "You dragged me here from the library just to say sorry? Sorry for what?" She furrowed her brows.
 

"I feel like you were playing hide and seek, after that lunch time, in cafetaria" he said carefully. "I'm sorry if my question sound rude and offensive to you" he add.
 

"It's fine. I just.. feel embarrased" she said averting her gaze away from him.
 

"Please don't be. You're unique in your way" he smile. Chaeyoung feel her cheeks warm, blushing.
 

"You mean I'm clumsy"
 

"I didn't say that. How about cute?" He grinned. Chaeyoung blushed even more.
 

"Can we go back now?" She said softly. Want to get away from there as soon as possible.
 

"No, I'm not finished yet. There is a reason why I asking you that question a week ago." He paused. Chaeyoung glance up at him. He eyed her with a soft smile on his lips, "Go out on a date with me."
 

"Huh" she blinked.
 

Jungkook chuckled as he lean forward on her eye level

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter