Chapter 7

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's Monday. Chaeyoung arrived at school early than usual. She just can't wait to meet him again, Jeon Jungkook. Her stomach fluttered as she thought about meeting those eyes again. She imagined them glinting and crinkling at the sides like they did when he smiled. So magnificent. Also today, she's going to return his shirt. The shirt which he used to covered her blood stain that night. How embarrasing.  

 

But despite being caught in embarrasing situation, she can't denied that it was the best first date ever. She can visualize the whole scene of last Saturday till now. A roller skate date was fun. Having snack while share her interest with him was a good time. And he's so sweet, really really sweet. She still feel the same tingle and same blushing even now sometimes..

 

"Chaeyoung.." it's him. He approached her who sit on the bench near the gymnasium building. The place where she had texted him to meet. His school uniform covered by his basketball team jacket he was wearing.  "Did I make you wait too long?" He take a sit beside her.

 

"No, you're not. I just came a minutes before you arrived. I'm sorry I ask you to come early and meet me here. I want to return your shirt" she handed him a paper bag with his shirt inside. "I already wash and iron it by myself. Thank you again for helping me"

 

"No prob. Now I feel special that you had to wash my shirt by yourself," he winked, then take a look inside the paper bag, "hmm.. it smell so good, you must be put a fabric softener in it. Thank you Chae"

 

"It was nothing" she said, looking at his eyesmile. Somewhat, staring at it before she avert her gaze when he stare back at her. Jungkook smile as her blushing cheeks appeared. "Uhm, well, I think I should go back to my class now" she said when she saw a group of students started arriving.

 

"Okay" he replied short. His eyes still on her face. Chaeyoung looked up and surprise that he was still looking at her intensely. She reach out and covered his eyes with her right palm "Stop staring at me like a creep" Jungkook chuckled and grab her hand who covering his eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. You're so pretty, and more adorable with your blushing cheeks, right here.. and here..." he said caressing her cheeks each side with the back of his free hand. Her cheeks become more redder now. Jungkook grinned. "See you after school Chaeyoung" he gave her hand a little squeez, she nodded then he stood up and left.

 

'Wait, after school?' She blinked, looking at his retreating figure. 'What does it mean?'

 

 

*

 

 

"Someone is excited today that she came at school earlier than me" Lisa sit in the chair in front of Chaeyoung desk, startling her.

 

"Good morning to you too Lisa" she said. Lisa chuckled at her friend.

 

"It looks like the date was success" she wiggle her eyebrow. Chaeyoung scrunched her nose at her. 

 

"Morning girls!" Bambam appeared at their class, followed by Yugyeom. "You guys seem in serious conversation. What are you two talking about?" He asked.

 

"Chaeyoung is about to tell us how was the date last Saturday. Thought you'd like to hear the story too" Lisa grinned.

 

"I didn't say that"

 

"Ooh, we'd love to hear the story Chae" Yugyeom pulled one of the chair closer to her desk. Meanwhile the other two friends already grinning like an idiot, waiting for her to speak and spill everything.

 

"I wouldn't share anything to you. All I can say is that the date went well" she nodded to herself. Her friends looked even more thrilled by the information.

 

Lisa's eyes gleamed with humor. "Went well, meaning he kiss you at the end of the date?"

 

"What?" Chaeyoung's eyes widen, she felt a familiar heat cross her cheeks.

 

"Was the kissed good?" Now it was Bams who asked her. "This is a need to know kind of detail" he said.

 

"I told you guys, no detail, thank you" she said, make a 'I'll keep my mouth shut' gesture with her hand.

 

"You are no fun" Yugyeom said.

 

"Then, are you guys official now?" Lisa ask curious.

 

"You mean boyfriend and girlfriend thing? Isn't that to soon to say that when we just go out on a date for once? Beside, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend," now the three pair of eyes staring at her as if she was speaking a different language.

 

"Well, first date is the stepping stone from harmless flirting to a potential something in love. It's a serious move to test both of your compatibilities and see if there's a chance to fall in love with each other. Maybe he just waiting for the right time to ask you to become his girlfriend" Lisa explained.

 

"Yeah.. At high school, for some boys, its not like you are going to marry the girl, though some do, its all about wanting to be with someone you like. And he asked you for a date is a proof that he likes you Chae" Yugyeom added.

 

Chaeyoung blushed, he's right tho, because Jungkook did say that he likes her that night. And she was hoping what Lisa said was also right, that he just waiting for the right time. It would be great isn't it? Your crush likes you back and ask you to be his girl?

 

 

*

 

 

Jungkook just finished a quick practice at the gymnasium for the final game. After changing his clothes at the locker, he made a way toward exit in hurry. He want to meet her again and ask her to go home together with him. Hoping that she was still in school, at the library perhaps. 

 

His mouth crooked up at the thought of her. He likes her and finally managed to ask her out. It felt so good, really good. He still remember how their first date went last Saturday. Can't wait to ask her for another date, and Jungkook looked forward to seeing her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter