Chapter 8

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"We are your friends. It is the law of friendship that you tell us things you don't want to tell us" 

 

Chaeyoung's mouth dropped open at what Yugyeom said. "What? That makes no sense. It's more like 'nosy' if I would say" 

 

They are in the library. The two boys ask her to help them in History. But she feel like it's just their excused to questioning things between her and Jungkook. Yeah mostly about that. It's been days and yet they're not giving up. Well, it's kinda her fault. Chaeyoung accidentally told them that she invited Jungkook to her house the day after he drive her home last monday. And him always driving her home without missing any single day didn't helped at all for these curious folks.

 

"It is the law" Bambam nodded solemnly. "Did he asked you already to be his girlfriend?" He persisted. Her face planted on the table, groaning, and Lisa started giggling at her.

 

Much to her relief, the topic veered away from her as they cracked open their history books with some threaten of course, to 'not helping them anymore in any subject' if they keep asking her about him. Hours passed and when it got close to four, they packed up their stuff.

 

After she zipped her bag, Chaeyoung felt Yugyeom kicked her leg under the table,  and hear Lisa whispered at her 'You're ride was here~' then two seconds later, she felt Jungkook was there before he even spoke a word. She caught his calm and fresh scent. Was it weird that she knew him by his smell? that did sound weird. It was weird. 

 

Chaeyoung turn her head to looked up at him. He was smiling at her and her stomach knotted. 'Gosh, get yourself together Park Chaeyoung' she scolding herself, the most important thing right now was that her friends wouldn't say anything funny about her and him that make her want to kill them later.

 

"Hi guys" Jungkook greeted, "Study group before exam?" 

 

"Yes, that. We're studying for our History mid term next week" Bambam answered.

 

"And we're finished actually" Lisa added.

 

"We are" the boys nodded.

 

Jungkook chuckled, "Well then," he turn his head at Chaeyoung "ready to go home?" He asked, tugged on the back of her sweater softly.

 

"Yeah.." she nodded. Her cheeks flushed, this is the first time he ask her to go home together in front of her friends.

 

"Hey Jungkook, if I may ask, wha-, ouch!" Yugyeom didn't finished his question because Chaeyoung stepped on his foot under the table and glare at him. She know very well what he was going to asked.

 

"Yes?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"Nothing, nevermind" he grinned and shook his head quickly. Lisa stifled laughed at that.

 

Then Chaeyoung stood up. "I'm heading home first, see you guys tomorrow" she grab jungkook's hand as he also say bye to her friends. He has this wide grinned as she dragged him to the parking lot. Why? Because she hold his hand in front of her friends. Usually it was him who did it to her. 

 

Chaeyoung stopped abruptly as they reach the usual place he parked his car. It wasn't there. She turn her head to look at him, he chuckled. "Come here" he said, now it was him who dragged her to another section of parking lot.

 

They stopped in front of a black YZF-R6 was parked. "A motorcycle?" She glanced up at him, surprised.

 

"Yes, have a problem riding a motorcycle?" He opened the strap of spare helmet at the passenger seat.

 

"No, I think.." she mused.

 

"You think?" He raised an eyebrow.

 

"Uhm, I never ride a motorcycle before"

 

"Don't worry, what you have to do is just sit tight and hold on to me" he said as he stepped closer and putting on a helmet on her head. Her nose tingled at the smell of his cologne as he standing so close in front of her, and those butterflies were back again just like that day, during their first kiss. It feel like her adrenaline is going up and her heart beating like crazy.

 

She felt a knocked on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter