Chapter 10

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung yawned. She just arrived at school and yet she feel sleepy. Actually she spent her weekend at home. It just that she slept so late last night. She kind of busy having conversation with Jungkook. They keep talk through text message until she fell asleep. She smile. It feels great to have boyfriend, a new experience for her.   

 

As she was approaching her class, she noticed some of her friends were gathered around something... a locker? She furrowed her brows then try to looked up and see what was going on there. She found Lisa, Bambam and Yugyeom was.. cleaning? they are try to clean something, in someone locker.. and that was her locker.

 

"What's going on?" She asked. Make the three of her friend turn around and facing her. It's look like they got surprised to see Chaeyoung was there.

 

"Hi, you early!" Yugyeom said. He was obviously blocking something from her. So does Lisa and Bambam.

 

"What happened to my locker?" She ask curious, try to peeking behind their back.

 

"Chae, we try to, to.. clean up! Yes, clean up yo-"

 

"Let me see" she cut Lisa off. Give them a sign to move over. They have no choice but obeyed. 

 

She stepped closer and her eyes widen. Lisa was right, they are really clean her locker up, because it was tainted with bad words and accution. She continue to stare at it in disbelief, feeling dry and her eyes prick lighly. 

 

Why people would do this to her? Didn't Lisa said there is no bully in this school? She took breathed in deeply. She feel horrible now. She don't think she would experienced anything like this in her entire school life ever.

 

"Don't worry Chae, we could just ask to the security, maybe they will allow us to have a glance of the cctv camera. Who's behind all of this" Bambam said.

 

"It's okay. It just a-"

 

"I know who did that to your locker" one of her classmate speak up and everyone now staring at him, silently asking for him to spill the name.

 

 

*

 

 

Chaeyoung walking in the hallway to the cafetaria. But her mind still thinking about what happened this morning. She tried to  ignored it, but it's easier said than done. She know she shouldn't bother by this kind of things, the mid term test are coming closer. That's her priority right now. After that Winwin boy say the name, everyone gasped and hushed whispers. It's really hard to believe, her fellow student maybe also agree with her. 

 

She sighed and keep walking, she promised the boys and Lisa to follow them for lunch. As she pass the hall, she feel more aware now that people are talking about her. Rumor always spread faster in this school. She knows it was out of pity, because it's not her who ruin her locker with nasty words. They know she was the victim but still, it's really not nice being the subject of discussion in this situation. 

 

She make a turn to the left, and she froze in steps as her eyes met Yuna. She look at her carefully before the girl whipping her head in another direction and walking away from her. "Yuna ssi!" She call out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter