Chapter 4

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sudden deep laughter from the hallway drew Chaeyoung attention. Her head swiveled toward the voice owner. It's Jungkook. Beside him was a tall girl with black hair, smiling at him. She know who's the girl was. She is Yuna, a cheerleading captain. They are looks good together. Both are the captain's and popular student. Watching them, make Chaeyoung envy, but then all the girls who looked at them were.
 

A second later, they parted way. He is giving her a little wave before he stepped in the cafetaria. Meanwhile the girl keep walking, to the gymnasium. Halfway to the food counter, he glanced up toward Chaeyoung's table. Her eyes widen and she ducked her head immediately, shifted her eyes back to her food. Her heart beating like crazy. 'Am I being caught staring at him?' She bite her lips. She looked at Bambam in front of her, he seem clueless and busy munching his food while playing games at his phone. When she glance up at Jungkook again, he's already in queue for his food. Relief poured into her, easing her heart a little to calm down.
 

Seeing him with another girl was... good. She could handle that because what Lisa and Bams were suggesting few days ago. They said maybe she and Jungkook would become friends. She was okay with that though, because it was nice to have more friends. But as she walking back home and lay on her bed, for a moment, a really brief moment, she wondered what it would be like if Jungkook had been interested in her in romantic way, to look forward to dates, to first kisses. She bet it would be nice.
 

In fact, the real situation right now, she was avoiding him because she still feel embarrassed about what happened a week ago. She try to minimized the chance to have an encounter with him. She will eventually drag Lisa or the boys to come with her if she want to go to the cafetaria like right now.
 

To be honest, it was really nice having a small talk with him. He prompt subtle conversation to help her feel more comfortable, make her doesn't shy away from him. But she didn't expect him to asked about her having boyfriend. She was so shocked that she spluttered her drink in front of him. Jungkook also surprised and said sorry immediately before handed her a tissue. She feel embarrassed, she can't even lift her head at him but she took the tissue and went to the restroom after. Ughh Chaeyoung, why can't you act normal and lady like in front of him, she sighed inwardly.
 

"Aren't you going to eat that, Chaeyoung?" Bams asked, pulled out of her thought. She follow his gaze. He was eyeing her food.
 

"Of course I will." she twirl a fork full of spaghetti then shoved it into .
 

Bambam rolled his eyes, "I thought you're not in the mood to eat. You just staring at your plate for a whole damn minutes there"
 

"Minutes of what?" Lisa appeared with her tray of food, yugyeom trailing behind her. She tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter