Epilogue

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Wake up sleepy head" Jungkook whispered while planting multiple kisses on her arm, and shoulder before trailed his kiss to her jaw and face. Chaeyoung squirmed, tickled. 

 

"Stop it" she giggled, eyes still closed. But the said man keep kissing her playfully. "Jungkook," she gasped then broke into giggled again as he attack her neck, "okay, okay, I'm awake now" she held his head, eyeing his body "Have you showered already?" she asked, noticing he's on his bathrobe.

 

"Mhmm" he hummed, kissing her palm on his jaws before nuzzling her neck again. Chaeyoung giggled while tried to pushed his head.

 

"No, Jungkook, stop it!" She pushed him harder, make him chuckled. He have to say that wrestling with his girlfriend is his favorite things to do. 

 

Both of them were on a vacation in summer holiday. Three years of relationship make him and her becoming a travel partner too. It's all began when his father gave him a plane ticket to Japan two years ago for his early birthday gift. Not only one but two tickets round trip. Since then, every time they have a long holiday from Uni, they will use it for travel together, just the two of them. Maybe for some people travel with their significant other will never be perfect, but for Chaeyoung it's exciting. Because she's not only get to learn about the places she visit, she also get to know her boyfriend better when seeing him in new situations and places. 

 

And this time, they choose to go to London for summer holiday. London has long been on Chaeyoung's list of must visit European cities. She had heard nothing but amazing things about this magical city, and she glad that she can visit this place with her boyfriend. She could (and did) wander around this charming city for hours on end, because the architecture is also gorgeous. Seeing the centuries old buildings here was really something to behold.

 

"Where are we going today?" Her fingers tracing his eyebrows. Today is their fourth day here, also last day of the trip in this city and yet she feels like it's not enough to spent and exploring the capital city.

 

"Secret. Go shower first, then I'll tell you" he said before smooch her lips and sat up on the bed, make Chaeyoung shrieked.

 

"Jungkook I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" she cover with her hands, eyes widening.

 

"So? I don't really care about that. In fact, I'm going to kiss you again" he lean his face to her.

 

"I'll take shower now" she said abruptly, literally jumping from the bed and run into the bathroom.

 

Jungkook chuckled

 

 

***

 

 

"Your phone keep ringing Chae, maybe it's your mom" Jungkook said as Chaeyoung stepped out from the bathroom. She looked up at him, he already dressed in flannel shirt, pair with ripped jeans and sneakers. His face focus checking his DSLR camera.

 

"Is that so?"

 

He turn his head and nodded at her, "Go check on it first, in case it's important or something"

 

She pick up her phone on the bedside table and look at the caller. Obviously it's her mom. Two missed video call and three voice call. She chuckled.

 

"What's wrong?" He approach her.

 

"You right, it's mom" she grinned.

 

"Just call her back. She must be worried you didn't pick up your phone earlier" he kiss her left cheek and place his chin on her shoulder. She mumbling an okay then pressing her mom contact.

 

'Room service!'

 

"Our breakfast is here" Jungkook made his way toward the door as Chaeyoung wait her mom to pick up the phone of her video call.

 

"Chaeyoung, are you alright?" Mrs. Park worried face greeted her.

 

"I'm fine mom, just finished taking shower"

 

"Oh thanks god. You didn't call us if you arrived safely three days ago" her mom scolded her.

 

Chaeyoung chuckled, "I know, I'm sorry" she said with an apologetic smile.

 

"Doesn't matter, now I know you're okay. Anyway, where's Jungkook?"

 

Switching her camera phone, she show her mom as Jungkook sauntered into the kitchen and began getting plates out and arranging their breakfast. "He's taking care our breakfast right now, see" she said then switch the phone back.

 

"Oh right, it's already morning there"

 

"What time is it now in South Korea?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

"Almost midnight.." her mom silent for a moment until, "Uhm, Honey, are you two still share a room in this trip also?"

 

"Yes, we are.." then she realise something, her eyes widen "Oh mom please, not again" Chaeyoung sighed then stood up. She saw Jungkook glance up at her asking with his eyes, she just shook her head at him and made her way to the balcony.

 

"I just want to make sure you remember about the safety of-"

 

"Mom, I know that already. It doesn't mean you have to remind me whenever I spent my time with him right? Beside he's not going to do that before we tied the knot, and I really trust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter