Chapter 3

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook never knew that he was going interested in romantic feeling, more over to his fellow student at school. He never pay attention to one before. Not until that blonde hair girl, a transfer student from Australia.
 

She always there watching him played with his team, he noticed. Make him curious even more about her. And since he close with a few teacher, it's not that hard for Jungkook to know her name, Park Chaeyoung.
 

When his team played in the semi finals last week, he purposely to looked at her and meet her eyes. She blinked. He can't help but smile. He saw her glanced around her, like she thought he might be looking at someone else. Then she hit her own head with her fist. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head while run back into the game.
 

This morning when he was in front of the laboratory room, something blonde caught his attention at the building across him. His gaze narrowed, searching out the source. A tree obscured his view for a second and then she reappeared.
 

It was her. He didn't even think twice about what he did next. He walk toward the hallway she's going into. He knows she must be going to the library, looking at the pile of books she hold, good think she was too occupied with them. He stepped in front of her, make all of her books collide with his body. Her big eyes going round. His heart flutter looking at her up close. Pretty was too weak of a word to describe her.

She keep saying sorry to him, when in fact it was him, who make the two of them bumped into each other. Picking up her last books, he was grinning handed it back to her, willing her to look up and she did, but before she quickly ducked her head again with blushing cheeks. Then strode toward the library.
 

Jungkook believe lucky was at his side when he saw her for the second time today at the cafetaria, alone. It wasn't too bad to have a late lunch this afternoon he guess. And now, the said girl was in front of him.
 

It's been ten minutes since she let him sat in front of her and yet she didn't utter a single word to him since then. She was so focus eating her kimchi fried rice, or maybe tried to focus with her foods and ignoring him because of shyness. He can see at the way her cheeks flushed. She didn't even lifted her head for once.
 

"Chaeyoung" he call out her name. Success. Now she lifted her head and glanced up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter