Chapter 11

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Midterm exam already over. All student can loosen up for a while. Chaeyoung was eating her salad at the cafetaria, sitting side by side with Jungkook. From the corner of her eyes, she catch that her boyfriend was looking at her. She turn her head and found he's already smiling at her.

 

"Jungkook, stopped it" her eyes back at her food.

 

"Stop what?" he grinned, act clueless.

 

"Stop staring at me"

 

"Why?" He asked, noticing her cheek flushing.

 

"It's embarassing"

 

"Why so? I just really like to stare at my girlfriend because I still can't believe someone like you is already mine, I'm so lucky" he said tucking the strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. His words make her blushed even more and flaterring at the same time.

 

"We are in school" she said, shoving a fork of salad into .

 

Jungkook chuckled, "I know that already" he stated before brushing the bits of lettuce on the side of her lips.

 

"Jungkook, I'm serious-"

 

"Look at you two, you guys just making a scene" Bambam set his tray of food on the table, followed by Lisa.

 

"Making a scene?" Jungkook mused.

 

"Captain, you make it obvious. Everyone in this cafetaria now know that you're so whipped for her" Yugyeom nodded as he take a sit beside Bambam.

 

Jungkook chuckled, "I'm fine with that. It's a fact" Chaeyoung just shook her head at him but inside, her heart is fluttering.

 

Lisa sighed, "I feel so single"

 

"I'm single" Bambam stated. Lisa just about to fire back at him when suddenly a male student interupted them.

 

"Excuse me" he said, "You're Lisa right?"

 

"It's me," Lisa smile sweetly at him.

 

"I'm Ten. I'll be in the dance class starting tomorrow. May I seat in this table?"

 

"Sure" she reply immediately.

 

"I smell something fishy" Bams muttered.

 

"Looks like we're the only one who still single in the next few days" Yugyeom said to him as he eat his food. Chaeyoung just chuckled at them along with Jungkook.


 

***


 

"I just need to put these shoes and then we good to go" Jungkook said, walking hand in hand with Chaeyoung into his house, his other hand was carrying a bag of dirty shoes which he always kept in his locker at school.

 

"Okay" she nodded at him.

 

"I'm sorry, aunty keep bugging me about this shoes every single day. I wonder if I didn't bring this shoes today, maybe she will go to our school and take it by herself" he mused.

 

Chaeyoung chuckled, "Thats because she really care about you. Be thankful"

 

"Yeah" he grinned as they stepped into the hallway of the house.

 

"Jungkook?"

 

"Mom?" Jungkook stopped in his track at the sight of his mother at the living room. Chaeyoung also stopped and blinked, looking at beautiful woman in front of her.

 

Jungkook's mom was as tall and striking as he was, with her shoulder length hair down. She wore a pair of beige pants and baggy sweater. A wide smile broke out across her face as she spotted her son. She rushed across the room, enveloping him in a hug.


 

"You're here," Jungkook stated, bewildered, still can't believe that her mom was there in front of him. "You didn't tell me you're going home"

 

"Surprised!" She chuckled. "How have you been?" She asked as she pulled away.

 

"I'm good"

 

"Well, I can see why" she said with teasing smile, eyes looking over his shoulder, then she sidestep her son, "And this pretty girl must be Chaeyoung," she smile at her, approaching and then hug her. Chaeyoung didn't even has the chance to say a word. It was a real hug, a warm, affectionate hug that make her hug his mom back.

 

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Jeon" Chaeyoung said as she pulled away.

 

"Nice to meet you too, gorgeous. Come on, let's go meet the guy who thinks he's my better half." His mom take her hand and led her toward the living room, walked past her son. 

 

"Dad is here too?" Jungkook followed them.

 

Her mom nodded, "He is upstair now" 

 

"Young master, do you bring the dirty shoes I asked?" Heesun appeared from the kitchen

 

"Aunty, is the word 'dirty' really necessary?" He rolled his eyes in playful manner.

 

"Not really" She chuckled as she take the bag from his hand before walking back to the laundry room.

 

And that make him remember of what the reason that him and Chaeyoung at his house in the first place right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter