In Deep Trouble!!

Rainbow Love

Xiumin and Luhan who are the first oldests of the group heard some weird noises and went to check and when they opened the door, they saw Tao and Aliyassa cuddled together and sleeping under the blankets but when Xiumin was about to leave Luhan held his arm and soon Luhan started to use his power which is telekinesis (read minds and controls metal), Luhan who was still holding on Xiumin's arm as a bubble appeared in front of them...

Xiumin said " Luhan let me go your hurting me!" Luhan said " Xiumin, look!" Xiumin looked at the bubble as it showed Aliyassa and Tao ing and soon they saw the knot between them and what's worse, Luhan saw something forming in her stomach and widens his eyes and bursts the bubble before someone else sees... Xiumin asked " what did we just see?" Luhan said " I don't know how to explain it to Yunho if he ever finds out that his daughter is now impregnated by Tao!" Xiumin and Luhan left them alone...

Luhan and Xiumin went to the guys and sat down on the chair while staring into space when Luhan didn't realize that the bubble reappeared and repeated the mating of Tao and Aliyassa... The guys came closer and saw them mating and widen their eyes knowing that they didn't protect Aliyassa and yet they didn't even warned her about Tao, Suho is in deep trouble with Yunho...

Suho needs to tell Aliyassa that if her father knows about the mating and that she's pregnant Yunho might tell her to lose it or do something to it even worse but Suho knows that Aliyassa won't do that but time is running out and there's no time to explain but then Luhan snapped out and went directly to Tao and yelled " TAO, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR THE 10TH FULL MOON AND THAT'S WHERE YOU MATE HER!!!" They didn't know that Yunho was there and asked " what?" They all looked and widen their eyes...

Yunho heard Luhan's yell and heard " TAO, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR THE 10TH FULL MOON AND THAT'S WHERE YOU MATE HER!!" Yunho was getting mad that Tao had with his daughter as he marches there and asks " what?" EXO froze as he said " Suho, I thought you will protect her from the 4 maknaes but I guess you weren't able to do that since it happened too fast!" Suho said " yes hyung it happened rather quickly but don't do anything to Aliyassa and her baby!" Luhan quickly covers his mouth...

Yunho asked " repeat that Junmyeon?" Suho never heard Yunho say his real name but what shocked Suho was that Yunho asked politely as he said " I said (the guys are mouthing "don't" to him) that Aliyassa is pregnant with Tao!" Yunho grabs a glass and throws it directly at Tao when Aliyassa appears and stops time (since she has the hourglass on her arm)...

Aliyassa rewinds and soon the glass was back on the shelf where her father grabbed it as she snaps her fingers and soon everyone began to move as Yunho asked " didn't I throw the glass?" Aliyassa said " dad I stopped time and fixed the glass and put it back where it belongs and you have no right to hurt Tao!" Yunho saw his daughter in front of Tao with her arms spread as he says " honey pie but your pregnant with him and you know the Jung rules of this house!" Aliyassa forgot the rules...

Aliyassa walks to the room and sees the rules of the Jungs... 1. Never tell lies or else you'll be grounded 2. Never hide any secrets behind the family 3. Never ever get pregnant from EXO before their full moons 4. If you break either one of these rules, you have to expose yourself by telling everyone that you broke the Jung rules...

Aliyassa doesn't know what to say since she broke rule 3 and her father isn't going to let this go but when she sees her father come in and said " stupid right!" Aliyassa shakes her head and said " dad I broke rule 3 and I need to tell everyone that I'm pregnant with-!" Yunho stops her and said " Aliyassa don't, you don't have to expose yourself which it might hurt me and yourself!" Aliyassa said " I guess your right and dad let's destroy these rules!" Yunho smiles and hugs his daughter as he places his hand on her stomach...

Aliyassa never had her dad understand what's she's going through and Yunho listened to her and now that she doesn't have to expose herself she and her dad made a little fire in their backyard using a fireplace and soon Aliyassa grabs the rules and throws it inside when dark smoke came out of it as she asks her dad " dad why is there black smoke?" Yunho said " there's something else written in there!" Aliyassa tried to pull it out but too late it got fully burned...

What were the words written on there?