A New Life!!!

Rainbow Love

Ether and Aether were looking at the menu when Jungwoo threw up underneath the table since he had a very bad stomachache and with the running he had a few seconds ago it made his stomach feel bad... Johnny took Jungwoo to the restroom when the waiter saw the vomit under the table and asked " which one of you threw up?" They all look under and Taeyong said " it was our member Jungwoo who has a very weak stomach!" The cleaner came out quickly and cleaned it...

The waiter asked " what will you all have?" NCT said " we will have the kimchi jjigae and the bulgogi set with the Korean pancake also hotpot for the Chinese members and that'll be it!" The waiter wrote it down when EXO said " we will have the hotpot, the Korean pancake, and the kimchi jjigae set with 5 servings of ramyeon!" The waiter also wrote it down when the sisters said " we will have the hotpot set and 3 servings of ramyeon please!" The waiter wrote it and read it all back to them and they all agreed and the waiter left...

Aether and Ether looked at each other and smiled while Suho asked Ether " hey where are we going to live?" Aether said " good question Suho I don't really know!" The waiter came with their drinks and soon 3 waiters appeared with the food as they served them... Ether and Aether said " wow!" Once served the members started to dig in... Ether asked them all " hey where is our manners?" All of them said " ok!" All of the customers of the restaurants are looking at them like they are disgusted but when they saw their table manners, they began to continue their conversations they were having...

Aether asked Ether " is it me or people started to look at us weirdly?" Ether said " don't pay attention to them I know they kept looking over here but it'll be alright at least we have food and to tell you it's like we haven't eaten in days!" Aether agrees when Baekhyun said " hey I feel awkward eating here!" Luhan said " yeah me too, people are staring at us and our food!" Kris who was munching on the kimchi while stuffing his mouth with rice when Kai said " Kris hyung don't stuff your mouth like that!" Baekhyun used his chopsticks and grabs a meat and dips it in the hotpot and takes it out and eats it...

Lucas, Xiaojun, Kun, Ten, Hendery, WinWin, and YangYang were enjoying their hotpot when Aether grabs a leaf and uses her chopsticks and grabs the meat and kimchi while adding white rice, red and yellow peppers and folds it and eats it as she says " you gotta try that Ether!" Ether does the same and eats it when she gave two thumbs up... Nobody saw anything but Baekhyun slid under the table and appeared next to Aether and said " let me help you!" Aether got shocked a bit and said " you scared me!" Baekhyun chuckled...

All of the customers were leaving since it's almost closing time when NCT, EXO, and the girls were done and they ate all of it as they never left any food when the waiter gave them the check as Ether grabs it as she says " ok let's go!" Everyone got up and stretched... Baekhyun stood up and hovered over Aether as she got shocked when Baekhyun interlaced his hand in hers while smiling as everyone headed out with their stomachs full and walked to a place where they can stay...

All of the hotels were pretty much booked up since people like to have their rooms reserved so they are out of luck... Sometimes people like to exaggerate and reserve 22 rooms which they don't really need but they don't care all they say is " it's for my family" kind of words but the people are really angry... Everyone opened their curtains from their rooms as they saw them walking down the streets...

In one hotel...

Someone was trying to reserve some rooms for 30 people but the front desk kept denying their request and kept telling them " you need a specific reason to reserve 30 rooms!" The person said " well I already told you... ITS FOR MY WORK!!!!!" The front desk said " I'm sorry the room for 30 has been denied and you may leave the hotel!" The lady was so pissed she came out and threw her bag on the floor and crushing it with her heels breaking the pearls off...

Aether and Ether saw her but walked down the streets when the lady yells at them " YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO YOU !!!!" Ether turns and said " excuse me but we weren't in there and that's your fault not ours!" She got angry and took off her pumps and threw one at her but Aether catches it and yells back at her " LISTEN HERE YOU OLD HAG I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE LIKE YOU THROW SOMETHINGS AT MY SISTER OR ELSE THIS HEEL WILL GO STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!" The lady asks " well can I least have my shoe back?" Aether throws it at her feet...

The lady said " I'll make your lives a living hell for kicking me out of the hotel!" The lady plans her plan but seriously they didn't do nothing wrong and besides it was her own fault that she got kicked out... So the lady pretended to be the twins mother but then something happened... Jung Yunho appeared and asked " who the hell you think your doing?" The lady asked " and who might you be?" Yunho said " me, I'm the father of Aether and Ether!" The lady drops the stuff and said " ok your daughters went into the hotel and denied my request!" Yunho lifted an eyebrow at her...

Yunho asked " really, are you sure that my daughter's were at fault?" The lady nods while seductively walks to him... Yunho smirks at the woman and to be honest he never wanted to have a woman like her, she's too ugly for his liking but all he knows that she just wants to have just to get away with it... Athena arrives and sees Yunho having with a woman but when they were done Yunho said " trust me she wants to get this over with!" Athena crosses her arms...

Yunho seductively seduces his wife as he gives her pecks on the neck while Athena said " that woman won't get away with it since I already have the tape where she's at fault!" Yunho smiles and kisses her... Yunho said " let's go to the police station to report her!" Athena nods... Once they arrived at the station, the woman was there and giving them the explanation but Athena cuts her by saying " well listen here old hag, this video proves that your at fault and for blaming my daughter's when you don't have the rigthe!" The police grabs the video and it shows her throwing a fit and then blaming the daughters at fault...

The police arrested the woman but one question: will Aether and Ether know that their parents are there?