First Mating!

Rainbow Love

Alieyassa said to her sister " hey sis when you were taking your shirt off the guys over there had their boners sticking!" Aliyassa didn't mean to take her shirt off right in front of them blame it on her father Yunho who wanted to see if the guys were capable of touching her but he knows that they won't do that but he did get Suho's warning about mating before the last moon... Yunho knows it's a wolf thing that they can't control and Yunho also listened to Chanyeol when Chanyeol said " well for Kai and Sehun since they are the most youngest of us, they are the ones that are going to be in heat!" Yunho sighs...

EXO has 4 maknaes in their group... D.O., Tao, Kai, and Sehun which they need to keep an eye on them at all times even when a female is around cause if they don't keep an eye on them for a second and there's a female the chances are they might mate and knot with the female even though the female won't be in heat but they can't control their hormones... Chen and Lay who witnessed their little accident... Lay said " hey we need to protect the girls or else the 4 of them will loose it and go after them!" They all nod...

Yunho and Nicole were alarmed as well but they can't protect them anymore since they aren't little girls anymore and with EXO's protection they might be safe from the danger out in the real world... Aliyassa and Alieyassa went to their rooms when Aliyassa saw Tao jump right in her room but when she was about to scream, Tao covered with his left hand and backs her into the wall close enough to the door when Tao slides his right hand down her body pulling down her shirt and bra as he kept his left hand on while her s...

Aliyassa doesn't know what to do... Tao snakes his right hand in her skirt and moves her to the side and inserts a finger after the other scissoring her insides as she felt weak in her legs when she taps the back of his hand as he uncovers and said " Tao I want your !!" Tao smirks and takes out his hand from her and sits on her bed while she gets on her hands and knees and crawls to him while Tao takes his jeans and boxers off as he jerks a little waking it up when Aliyassa comes up and grabs his length in her hands...

Tao wanted it to happen as he can't control his hormones and being the 3rd maknae he's the one that loses his mind and here he is about to be the first to mate Aliyassa... Tao can't wait so he pulls her up and undresses her quickly and said " I want to be the first to take your treasure my darling!" Aliyassa felt it, she was feeling the same way as Tao but she knows that if Tao takes her ity and he lets her take his, Aliyassa will have to deal with it with Yunho and she doesn't know how to explain it to her dad...

Tao her neck leaving a bite mark and soon Aliyassa's arm glowed and a hourglass appeared on her arm... Aliyassa asked Tao before they and knot " Tao do you know what happens if I have all of your powers?" Tao said " you'll be Aether, the goddess of beauty and able to control us!" Aliyassa smiled at that thought as she felt Tao's slip in and she winces in pain as pool of blood came out as Tao said " relax and let me take that pain away!" Aliyassa relaxes and soon Tao pounds her while she moans...

Aliyassa said " knot with me Tao!!! I want to be with you!!" Tao nods and kept pounding her then he said " I'm almost !!" Aliyassa felt it she was about to release as she felt her toes curl and her stomach churned as she moaned releasing her coating his and soon Tao releases deep in her as the knot began forming and soon Aliyassa felt his pulse with each single spurt as she felt her insides getting filled up...

Aliyassa felt like she is going to become pregnant because she feels her womb pulsing which means that the womb is drinking Tao's to start the process of making a baby... The knot slipped off by itself when Tao said " now your having a baby of mine without using protection!" Aliyassa nods but what she doesn't know is that she's not protected under her parents which is something she needs to get used to and if Yunho or Nicole finds out that she and Tao ed and she got pregnant then they have to protect her...

Will the girls be protected after a miscommunication between Xiumin and Luhan? Will Yunho hear the 2 oldest conversation about the baby?