Unicorns are REAL?!?!

Rainbow Love

Hang on guys let me go back cause I forgot how to spell Aliyassa's sister name! Ok I'm back now let's go and before I forget this chapter will have Alieyassa's nightmare come true...

*******

Alieyassa fell down on the floor but someone caught her after she heard the news that her sister Aliyassa was pregnant... Alieyassa was carried into the living room with all the guys surrounding her as Yunho asked " Lay how is she?" Lay who happens to be the healer of the group, takes her hand as he says " she's gone!" Aliyassa asked " gone?" Lay said " something in her dream took her soul!" Aliyassa said " that's right (snapping her fingers) me and Alieyassa always dream about unicorns!" Aliyassa runs to her room...

Yunho follows and says " you and Alieyassa always say that unicorns are innocent!" Aliyassa said " yes dad, but believe me they aren't innocent anymore!" Aliyassa brought the big book of unicorns when she laid it on the floor opening the first page as Sehun asked " what's the big book gotta do with Alieyassa?" Aliyassa stands up and goes into the kitchen and grabs a knife and goes back... Then she places her hand out and grabs the knife as she slices through deep as blood came out staining the book as it glowed...

EXO stood up quickly and backed up when the horse appeared and formed a unicorn in front of the head as it neighed but what scary is those dark red eyes knowing it wants to pierce it's unicorn through her but it didn't... The unicorn is free from the book and now broke through the front entrance and started neighing... Aliyassa gets up while she looked down the street, she saw the horse stabbing families with it's unicorn stomping them after and tearing flesh off while eating it... The horse looked like it had been bitten by a zombie...

Aliyassa sighs knowing that she freed a monster from a big book and not only that it's killing thousands of innocent families and pets... Tao said " we gotta destroy that thing but first let Lay heal your cut!" Lay came and grabs her hand and places his hand over the cut and flower petals formed and glowed and soon the cut was gone... Alieyassa was and groaning as she opens her eyes as everyone looked...

Lay came to her and asked " how are you feeling?" Alieyassa said " nauseous about to throw up!" Luhan quickly grabs a bucket while Chen grabs the hose and Xiumin turns on the water so that her vomit becomes liquid easier to drain down the sink... Luhan places the bucket next to her as she leans over and pukes inside of it while Chen said " let us know when your finished!" Alieyassa wipes but was stopped by her father who had a napkin and wipes ...

Chen said " done!" Alieyassa nods while Chen takes it and puts water in so that it overflows removing the hard substance but then he signaled Xiumin to stop as he says " Xiumin I think there's blood in the vomit!" Xiumin comes and sees and both saw little tiny bit of blood but nothing to worry as Chen said " she might've puked really hard to the point where she can bleed!" Xiumin agrees when they both saw the horse aiming directly towards them as they yelled and ran inside...

Aliyassa and Alieyassa looked at each other but when Alieyassa stood up she fell but Kris held her so that she doesn't fall as she takes tiny steps but what made her fall was her weight as she fell down with Kris and she landed on top of him and when she opens her eyes she widen them, she had her lips on him... Kris also had his eyes widen but what made them continue was how they are positioned but there's no time to waste... Alieyassa got up but what shocked her is that she is no longer weak...

Alieyassa was all healed thanks to the healer so she jumps for joy but then she cut off by Baekhyun who saw her and grabs her kisses her... Baekhyun takes her into the room and closes the door... Baekhyun can't wait anymore so he strips her off leaving her as he strips his off and lifts her while she wraps her legs around his waist... Baekhyun reaches the bed and lays her down as he hovers her and grabs his "little friend" and slowly pushes himself inside as a tiny of blood escapes from the both of them...

Baekhyun was about to move when the horse pierces it's unicorn right through the sides of Baekhyun as he groans in pain... Everyone came and saw a bloody Baekhyun with the horse that had it's unicorn through him then they saw Alieyassa covering her body and screaming when the horse slipped it's unicorn out of him as he landed on the ground as pool of blood poured out... Lay ran immediately to him and started to heal him...

Yunho grabs fresh clothes and hands it to Alieyassa as she grabs them and changes under the blankets... Aliyassa asked her sister " what happened?" Alieyassa said " we were about to have when the horse came through and injured Baekhyun!" Aliyassa held her sister in her arms while Yunho held them both... Then what they saw is the horse standing there waiting to target the next victim when it got stabbed from the side by a neighbor down the street... Yunho said " wait here I'll go see!" Yunho looked and saw the neighbor stabbing it various of times when it was already dead... The neighbor stops and then rips open the horse's stomach spilling it's intestines and now it's dead...

The neighbor said " I heard screams so I came to the rescue!" Yunho thanks the man and heads back... Once the coast is clear, the horse began to move even though it has it's stomach ripped open and no intestines it limps slowly behind the bushes and makes a growling noise while bones were cracking the horse grew even bigger and more stronger... The unicorn was even more longer and more sharper... Yunho heard it and went outside and widen his eyes with his mouth wide open...

​What will happen?