The Boys!!!

Rainbow Love

Aliyassa and Alieyassa were walking towards the teacher who blew the whistle when she saw 12 boys running and pushing each other while the rest ignored, the teacher said " hey enough you boys!" The boys who were pushing and shoving stopped and stick their tongues at each other when the two fraternal twins walked inside while the rest kept looking at them...

Who are the boys that stared at them?... The boys go by the group name EXO who came from an outer space in an unknown planet called EXOPLANET which explained that they came as aliens who had to live like humans but what they had is powers but they have limits and when they arrived in earth, their powers became less useless...

EXO kept staring at the twins when the teacher asked " who are you staring at?" The twins looked but the boys turned and faced the teacher and said " no one ma'am we were just thinking about the assignment!" The teacher said " well it's a project and it's about making a volcano and lava together as a group!" EXO were excited that they are going to be working together and so are the girls...

The teacher asked the class " do you guys know what is a volcano?" The students looked at each other when Aliyassa raised her hand as the teacher said " go ahead Aliyassa!" Aliyassa said " well from what I've searched a volcano is something that creates lava and once the earth shakes it, the volcano begins to wake up and create lava and once the earth shakes one more time, the volcano erupts and soon lava comes out!" The teacher said " good job Aliyassa!" Aliyassa smiles as her sister nudges her shoulder and gives her a thumbs up...

The teacher hands them the project and soon she says " these are the substances that you'll be using and also write what volcano means and what it does to create such kind of destruction to our planet!" The teacher hand them a bottle of soap and chlorine sulfate and also baking soda and red 50 for color... Aliyassa walks to the teacher and asked for the baking soda since you have to ask the teacher for it also the chlorine sulfate...

The teacher nods and hands her the things and soon she went to work on her volcano while Alieyassa works on writing what it is and what it does for the 2nd and 3rd grade who wanted to see what volcano's do... During her project, a boy came to her and asked " hey can I borrow that?" The teacher comes quickly and asked " Aliyassa are you finished?" Aliyassa nods as she hands it to the boy while the teacher said " we'll use a little bit ok!" The boy nods...

The boys were done and so were the girls and soon the 2nd and 3rd grade came in and looked at their volcano's which they were surprised at their creativity and soon they saw how they prepare the ingredients and soon the lava flowed out and Aliyassa added a little bit more of red 50 since her lava isn't that red so she added a bit more and then the red came out perfect as she added yellow 4 to make it like actual volcano...

The teacher was impressed by the way she saw Aliyassa work a bit more on her volcano and to her surprise alot of 3rd graders are amazed on how she mixes the ingredients and added a bit more red 50 and yellow 4 to make it perfect and soon the 3rd graders voted for the girls volcano and some voted for the boys as well... The 2nd and 3rd grade teachers said " ok kids time to head back!" The teacher said " thanks for coming!" The teacher closed the door and grabbed the voting box and mixed their votes and got out only one as she says " well we have to pick the winner of this amazing project!" Aliyassa and Alieyassa were holding hands as the boys stand with their hands behind...

The teacher opens the paper and it read " Aliyassa and Alieyassa!" She closed it back and said " well it looks like it's Aliyassa and Alieyassa are the winners and not to be rude or anything but EXO did also a great job so the winner are the girls!" The girls jumped in joy while EXO said " congratulations!" The girls said " you guys did awesome too!" Then the ground began to shake as Aliyassa asked the teacher " hey Teacher is there a volcano nearby?" The teacher nods as she says " the Yellowstone volcano is the closest!" The ground shook one more and then the Yellowstone volcano began to shake as it began to erupt and soon it explodes sending fire into the air... The volcano then released lava from it's core and soon it flowed through the city of Gwangju melting anything in it's path...

Yunho and Nicole were in the middle of their when they felt a heat wave as Yunho pulls out and goes outside and sees the volcano already erupted and saw lava flowing towards them as he closed the door and yells " NICOLE GET DRESSED THERE'S LAVA AND THE VOLCANO JUST ERUPTED!!!!" Nicole got up and quickly got her underwear on and her bra while Yunho grabs a bag and stuffs clothes as much as he can while Nicole puts on her shirt and heels when she went into the kitchen to grab any food when she saw lava flowing through under the door...

Nicole takes off her heels and puts on her socks and her converse shoes as she opens her bag and stuffs them in and saw Yunho and says " Yunho the lava is inside!" Yunho saw from downstairs and saw lava flowing through the living room and into the kitchen melting everything... Yunho goes to a room and opens the window and saw a neighbor already had a ladder stretched from where Yunho and Nicole were as he yells " CROSS OVER NOW!!!" Yunho saw the lava flowing through where they were since it reached the upstairs and soon Nicole got on and Yunho lends her the bag and soon they crossed carefully and safely...

Yunho crossed safely and then the neighbor got the ladder off before it touched it and soon they were safe as they ran to the main door as they got outside they saw their house melting down as Nicole asked " Yunho our daughters?" Yunho said " we need to get them but the school is where the lava is but there's a another road we can take that can take us to the school!" Nicole nods while they saw their car and got in while the neighbor got in and said " my son is at the school where your daughters are!" They both nod when the wife got in...

The Jungs and the Byuns drove down when they saw a bus at a stop light as Yunho said " we need the bus since it's bigger and we need all of the family members of each son so the Byuns are here so let's go!" They ran to the bus and they got in and soon the driver of the bus said " here take it I'm out!" The driver ran while Yunho turns on the bus and said " hang on!!!" Yunho stops at the stop sign and saw the Park family with the Wu family and got on the bus, next Yunho saw the Lu and Kim family as they went on the bus...

Yunho saw the Kyung family and Oh family then the Zhang family appeared with the Huang family and soon each family were on the bus... Mr. Huang said " Yunho thank you for picking us up and I'm hoping our little Tao is ok!" Mr. Huang holds on his wife Mrs. Huang... Each family member are worried for their kids...

At school...

Aliyassa asked " who are you guys?" The boys came to her and said one by one " I'm Suho, I'm D.O., I'm Tao, I'm Sehun, I'm Kris, I'm Luhan, I'm Xiumin, I'm Jongdae but they call me Chen, I'm Kai, I'm Chanyeol, I'm Baekhyun, and I'm Lay!" The girls said " well we are Aliyassa and Alieyassa both fraternal twins to Yunho and Nicole which they are our parents!" The boys nodded when the teacher runs and yells " RUN!!!!!!!" They look and saw lava flowing through the classrooms as they widen their eyes seeing the lava getting close as they backed up and ran to the teacher who's waiting...

They were on the other side of the school where all the Freshmen, Junior, and Senior students are now alerted and ran with them... Aliyassa fell down when a Senior student saw her and screams when she saw lava reaching her and the Senior student picked her up and carried her since she was touched by it and the Senior student blew off the fire on her leg and covered her burned wound and ran outside... 

Soon Yunho saw the school and saw it melted down as he beeps earning the kids as they ran but stopped when Yunho stops the bus and each family went to their sons but when Yunho and Nicole came out Alieyassa ran to her mother and father when Yunho saw the Senior student coming with Aliyassa in his arms covering the burnt wound as he took it off he said " I saw her fall and soon the lava touched her and burned her leg but I got her just before it did something more!" Yunho thanks him...

The Senior student left and soon the police came with backup and soon they released water and the lava became hard as a rock while Alieyassa asked " what do we do now?" Yunho said " I guess we have to move to another state!" The boys asked " can we live with you guys?" Mr. Huang said " Yunho, Nicole we don't have a home since the lava destroyed ours!" Yunho looks at his wife then to his daughters and said " ok you may live with us!" Each family embraced each other...

Will they start to have feelings for the girls? Who will be the first two?