Big Trouble!!

Rainbow Love

Ether and Lay were in the room sleeping after they had when Aether opens the door she saw them cuddling when she heard a strange noise waking Lay and Ether when she asked " what was that noise?" Lay said " I have no clue!" NCT and EXO who were making breakfast now stopped since they heard it too... Ether got up and dressed while Aether said " sis let's go check it out l!" Ether grabs Aether's hand and heads out with Baekhyun and Lay behind them...

Aether opens the door and sees no one when Ether said " sis come back inside, I see it!" Aether runs back inside as Taeyong and Ten grabs some wood and nails it on the door blocking the entrance while Jaehyun and Johnny block the back door as well... Mark, Doyoung, Haechan, Jaemin, Shotaro, Sungchan, Yuta, YangYang, WinWin, Hendery, Lucas, Taeil, Kun, Jisung, Chenle, Renjun, Jeno, Xiaojun, and Jungwoo find some clothes and shelter them all so that they'll be safe... EXO were helping out as well...

Baekhyun and Kai helped the rest when they heard a low growl making Johnny, Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeyong stop as DO said " come we need to be safe!" Sehun and Chanyeol grabbed Johnny and Jaehyun... All of them went into the basement and hid in the dark areas when Taeyong said " hey Jaehyun you stepped on my foot!" Jaehyun said " sorry!" Shotaro said " shush they are entering!" Ether made a small fire but Suho threw water and said " no they'll find us easily!" Ether stays put when the door breaks open and heard growling noises...

Aether and Ether covered their mouths preventing from squealing when Mark said " hey it's going to be ok!" The growling continued but then the basement door was opened and alerted them to go down there as they did they saw that they will turn on the lights as they all went backwards into another room without any electricity as they turned it on lighting the room... The monster went searching but found nothing... Aether had an idea as she did her "psst" sound to the monster, the monster quickly went to that noise...

Shotaro and Sungchan were ready as she did one final "psst" sound Shotaro and Sungchan killed it quickly and pushes it towards the light and hides themselves... The other monster saw it dead with green ooze coming out as the monster alerted everyone that something killed the monster... Aether said " we need to get out of here!" Ether agrees... NCT and EXO found some dark areas as they moved slowly and quietly... Soon they are in a room with much bigger space and with no electricity either as one more room to go and they are out... Suho opens the door slowly making sure they don't hear...

Suho opens the door so quietly and opens it just enough for everyone to get out... NCT and EXO found their way out and so did the girls as they quietly make a run far from the house as they see the house no longer in sight they took a breath and said " that was scary!" Jaehyun said " yeah I hope they aren't going to chase us!" Shotaro saw something running towards them as he said " uh guys I think they noticed that we've escaped!" The rest looks and surely the monsters ran after them...

The crew headed to the cornfield as they stopped before entering as Aether said " uh this is the cornfield and who knows where we end up but we need to stick together if we are going to survive this!" The rest nods and held hands and off in the cornfield they go... They ran in synchronization so that no hands can be break off... Once they end together at the other side of the cornfield they ran back into the forest and saw a path leading to the road where the city is...

Aether said " we're almost there crew just a few more runs!" The rest ran and soon they made it out and went into the city while some cars horned at them... The monsters stopped and got defeated as s they head back... The crew celebrated as they turned around they saw the city of Richmond, VA which they ran from Harrisburg, PA all the way to Richmond, VA which was quite the shock for everybody...

The crew walked down the street as they awed while they stopped at the traffic light... Aether said " this is amazing!" NCT and EXO were amazed as they walked down the street as one of the people asked " so where are you coming from?" Aether said " we're from Harrisburg, PA!" The person said " must've been running alot to get you here!" Aether said " yeah and the people you see are my family, all of these men are my cousins!" The person said " ahhh must've been a big family to have alot of cousins!" Aether nods...

EXO and NCT were walking when they saw some restaurants but one problem, they don't have money for an expensive restaurant... Aether saw them and said " don't worry Ether is paying for it right!" Ether got her wallet and showed them her wallet was filled with cash as they head inside the restaurant... The waiter escorted them to a table and gave them the menu...

What will they experience in Richmond, VA?