It's not OVER!!!

Rainbow Love

Athena was happy to be reunited with her daughters for so long as they held their mother hands and walked to where the rest were but then a monster appeared behind them as Athena saw and turned quickly and backed up when her eyes turned gold as she fight off the monster while Yunho grabs the twins... Zeus walked to help also Posideon and Hayley... Athena growls lowly at the monster as she showed her fangs dripping with venom...

Zeus placed his hand on her shoulder when she calmed down hiding her fangs and her golden eyes she showed as she turns to her daughters and went to them... Athena said " now it's time for Aether and Ether to show all of us what they are capable of!" Aliyassa and Alieyassa looked at each other and nodded when Sehun blew wind at their direction letting their hair dance in the wind as their dresses blew up a bit as they walked towards the monster who was growling...

Aliyassa closed her eyes and soon everything stopped and also the wind stopped blowing when Aliyassa opened her eyes, dark purple eyes appeared and then she grabs the monster and rips it apart when the big unicorn horse appeared and neighed at her as it targeted her and ran towards her... Alieyassa steps in front of her when the horse pierced it's unicorn through her stomach and she spills blood out but the horse made a big mistake...

Alieyassa saw that the unicorn became it's normal size when she pulls it out of her and soon the cut was gone meaning she can heal herself even when it's pierced deeply... Alieyassa smirked at the horse who is now the normal size when Suho brought the big book and opens the page where it came out and read what Aether wrote " I, Aether goddess of destroyer and beauty, I demand all of monsters and unicorns be the ones in every kids dreams and to never harm them ever again, also to bring happiness and laughter and may the unicorns be nice and ride kids!" Then the horse's eyes became normal and now was the nice horse while it ran in circles...

Aliyassa saw one monster who's really tough when the horse saw and turned to the family when the wind blew as Aliyassa said to the horse " let's both finish this!" The horse neighs lifting it's front legs up and let's Aliyassa on and soon the horse became bigger like before and grew longer it's unicorn and more sharper... Aliyassa gathered her family in case as she leans to the horse's eyes and matches her eye color (Aliyassa has light purple eyes and Alieyassa had dark purple eyes)... Aliyassa said " CHARGE!!!" The horse ran with it's head down aiming directly towards to the monster...

The monster saw it coming as it jumped away from getting pierced when the family arrives and battled it so that the horse ends it... Aliyassa gets off and pats the horse's belly telling it to get ready when the family was done, the monster is defeated with it's legs ripped off and it's wings damaged when the horse aimed it and ran when it pierces it through spilling green blood and dies...

The skies became dark and winds were picking up speed when the siren came on alerting that danger is near... The horse neighs and runs to the forest where it could no longer be seen as it turned to the family and shed a tear and runs off into the forest... Alieyassa said " well the horse had enough of battle but let's get out of here!" Everyone had to take cover for whatever is coming to them!" The family went inside the hotel and ran up the stairs to the very top, midway Aliyassa was getting tired when her father said " here climb on my back!" Aliyassa did and Yunho continued...

​​​​​​The family reached the top and soon went into rooms and closed the curtains so that whatever they face can't see them... Yunho and Athena went to the kitchen and prepared their light meal for them three when Aliyassa opens the fridge and saw 36 water bottles as she grabs one and opens it drinking it all in one go when Yunho said " someone's thirsty!" Aliyassa smiles when she saw something poking through the window and opens the curtains and saw Tao and Luhan as she lets them in when the door knocked...

All of the family were gathered in the living room when Chen said " we can't be separated since they will target the weakest family!" Yunho asked " who?" Chen said " our queen!" Yunho said " you mean... Jaime!" Athena said " yes, Jaime was once our family of the goddess, she was the goddess of beauty and she makes flower blooms and she can also destroy!" Yunho nods while they fear her...

Jaime was once a goddess but Zeus never had been disgusted by her having all the immortals on her begging them to carry their babies in her and Zeus never wanted that so he bans her from Mt Olympus and to never return...

will she have her revenge?