Superpowers???

Rainbow Love

Aliyassa and Alieyassa were standing by their father when Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim came to them and asked " may we give you our kids to you guys to raise cause look at all of us Yunho we are old and can't take care of them so I'm asking you if you can take care of our kids?" Yunho looked at Nicole as she slowly nods her head... Aliyassa said " dad!" Yunho said " of course we will take care of them!" Alieyassa sighs knowing she's the one she'll have to share her room with some of them...

Alieyassa turns her head to a stranger looking at them when she tried getting her father's attention when the stranger ran to them with a object as the stranger got closer he had a butcher knife in his hand as he lunges forward to Alieyassa as he stabs her in the stomach when Yunho saw as he helds his daughter in his arms as he held her head in his hand as EXO went to deal with him...

Alieyassa was battling herself to keep alive but too much blood was coming out as Aliyassa checked her pulse and it was weak and soon Mr. Huang called 911 reporting that Alieyassa was stabbed deeply and soon the ambulance came and soon she was put on a stretcher and rushed her immediately to the hospital while trying to keep her alive while in the ambulance... The ambulance came to the hospital and stopped by the emergency building and soon doctors and nurses rushed to help and soon Alieyassa was passed out due to blood loss as they rushed her inside and quickly started to connect her to monitors...

Alieyassa had her eyes closed while the nurse put in the drip and soon gave her medication... Yunho and the rest arrived to the hospital when they received an emergency leave as they ran with the nurses when the doctors yelled " Alieyassa don't die on us your strong you can make it!!" Aliyassa heard it and immediately goes on her knees begging the gods not to take her but then Alieyassa failed to keep herself alive as the doctor pronounced her dead...

Aliyassa cried when the doctor told the family... Yunho held Nicole as Aliyassa put her back against the wall and slide down putting her arms on her knees and had her head down crying so hard when Yunho saw her as Nicole went to her and lifted her up and sat her in the middle... Aliyassa said " sis you can't be dead you need to be here with us please!" Then a miracle happened, just before the doctors disconnect her, a monitor shows signs of life as the doctor checked the pulse and it was back to normal...

Aliyassa and the family were already preparing the funeral when the doctor called Aliyassa as she goes when the doctor said " she's not dead she showed signs of life, she'll be ok!" Aliyassa was happy that her sister is finally back as she smiles wiping her tears but more were flowing out... Yunho sees Aliyassa coming as he goes and asks her " what's wrong sweetie?" Aliyassa said " dad she's going to make it!" Nicole sighs then someone shot Nicole in the head as Aliyassa screams and rushed to her...

EXO who saw the scene, Lay came and saw the bullet in her head as he goes into one of the rooms and gets pincers and carefully takes the bullet out as he covers the wound and closes his eyes when a flower bloomed and brighten the hallway and soon Nicole was breathing... Nicole asked Lay " how?" Lay doesn't know how in the heck he healed Nicole....

Will the boys tell them?