Need Explaintion??

Rainbow Love

Aliyassa and Alieyassa were just looking at Lay who healed their mother Nicole as she asked again " Lay how did you heal me?" Lay got up quickly and said " I need some fresh air I'll be back!" Nicole got up and said " well since Lay went to clear his mind might as well-!" Nicole sees Yunho signaling her to come as she walks to him... Yunho grabs her and brings her inside the room and locks it when Nicole asks " why?" Yunho goes behind her and starts giving her light pecks on her neck...

Nicole said " Yunho stop!" Yunho didn't stop when he on her neck really hard giving her a hickey as she asked " are you ?" Yunho says " you have no idea!" Nicole felt him grind his clothed against her as she felt him hard... Nicole grabs his arm and pulls him so that he's in front of her... Yunho lays on the hospital bed... Nicole reaches his belt and undoes it and s his jeans, ping the zipper and pulls his jeans down to his ankles seeing his boxers...

Nicole rubs her hand on his as he says " take him out already!" Nicole nods as she opens his boxer and takes it out fully erected with precum already leaking from the tip as she takes him in while Yunho closes his eyes in pleasure... Nicole was done as she says " undress me baby!" Yunho said " with pleasure my wife!" Yunho grabs the zipper behind her dress and s it slowly as she frees her arms... Yunho takes it off and throws it with his jeans and shirt... Nicole unclaps her bra and takes it off freeing her s when Yunho took one in his mouth and with his right hand began to massage the other...

Nicole moans at the pleasure when Yunho snakes his left hand and rubs her clothed as she began to get wet when Yunho puts his hand in her inserting a finger in her as she arched her back when he said " sit on me!" Nicole sat on him with her legs on each side of him... Yunho pulls her to one side and rubs his against her wet and inserts it and s her hard while the room filled with their intense and made the windows foggy...

After their hardcore ...

Nicole and Yunho laid their breathless as Yunho said " that was amazing!" Nicole said " this was even better than the other times we've done it!" Yunho got again and even though they are laying on the floor which made it easier as he says " open wide cause this man is about to take you on another ride!" Nicole opens her legs wide enough as Yunho slips inside and s her again but much more harder making the room now even more foggy and warm...

Yunho couldn't stop filling Nicole's as he continues to her so hard when Nicole said " Yunho you need to stop, you can't let your balls go empty or else you'll blood!" Yunho said " this is the last time!" Yunho came for the last time as he felt his balls empty the last bit of white before he started to see a bit of blood coming as he stops...

Yunho felt his balls pulse meaning they are reproducing as he relaxes himself letting his balls do it's work... Yunho said " hope you give me a 3rd child!" Nicole said " well with all of your I'll probably be having 6 or 7 babies!" Yunho said " I only wanted a 3rd child for Aliyassa and Alieyassa to be big sisters!" Nicole said " well, we'll see!" Yunho and Nicole help each other dress as Nicole said " I remember these!" She takes out the needles... Yunho became pale knowing that Nicole works as a nurse (but a y one for Yunho)... Nicole always ended up having Yunho as her patient and ends up in a nice or even a hot for Yunho...

Yunho says " yeah but remember the times you have me a which was kinda hot and not to mention a nice but hardcore !" Nicole said " yeah that's why you always end up with excuses just for you to have with me!" Yunho asked " just admit to yourself Nicole you like it don't you my baby wife?" Nicole nods as they come out of the room... Aliyassa and Alieyassa looked at their parents when Aliyassa asked her sister " is it me or our parents are being all lovey dovey?" Alieyassa nods...

EXO were also watching their lovey dovey moments when they saw a stranger looking at the sisters who don't seemed alarmed as Sehun asked " hey Suho hyung I see someone staring at the sisters, do we need to alarm them?" Suho looks at the direction where Sehun was looking but was about to alert them when Luhan moved a metal knife when Kris said " Luhan don't!" Luhan lowered the knife down carefully as Xiumin asks " so what do we do?" Kris said " well we have to wait to see what this stranger wants and ask him some questions!" They all agree even Suho who's the leader of all of them...

EXO were walking towards the sisters as they stopped by them and watch the stranger leave few seconds after when Aliyassa asked " guys what's wrong?" Tao said " someone was watching you two!" They both looked where they are looking and saw no one when Alieyassa said " Tao there's practically no one there!" Then when Aliyassa looked over her sister's shoulder she saw someone and nudged her sister as she looks as well... The sisters stood up and the stranger had a knife and made a run...

Aliyassa and Alieyassa were blocked by Kai and Luhan while Chen and Chanyeol stood in front not letting them see what they'll do to him... Then they heard gurgling sounds meaning that they are ripping his body apart... Kris rips him apart as he threw his lower part to the side where the girls are and smelled the blood... Aliyassa and Alieyassa both looked at each other and grew fangs... They are vampires which no one knew how but when they said " Chen and Chanyeol let us go!" They both let go and both sisters dashed to the body and eats it up...

EXO looked at them and we're shocked at the sisters... Yunho and Nicole came out with blood on their clothes meaning that the legend is true... The Jungs are the vampires who kill people who want to hurt them but don't kill the innocent as for EXO they don't know what they are yet even since they got their powers, the moon goddess has to tell them what they are but for now they kept staring at the sisters and their parents... 

Will the moon goddess tell them that their parents were werewolves? Will they have to end the Jung family? Will they be a family together?