FAILED!!!!

Rainbow Love

Jaime went to check on Aliyassa when she heard giggling noises coming from one of the rooms as she kept her ears open and went straight to the noise... Jaime hears it again but more louder as she stops and opens the door just for her to see who's inside... Jaime sees Alieyassa and Ten having doggy style as Jaime widens her eyes and closes the door slightly so that she doesn'take noise and pressed her back on the wall calming her heartbeat...

Inside the room...

Ten and Alieyassa were doing it as Alieyassa said " Ten, I can't believe we're in this room having when we barely know each other!" Ten also feels the same way but he can't help controlling his hormones which they started to rise again and kept going but for Alieyassa, she was tired but let's him finish when the door opens revealing Kai and Tao... Kai pulls Ten off while Tao dresses Alieyassa... Ten asked Kai " why?" Kai said " enough of your whining Ten, Taeyong wants you back so onward!" Tao was finished dressing her as they walk back...

In the hallway...

Baekhyun saw Jaime coming with the bowl for Aliyassa as he sees which room she has Aliyassa and soon he sees the door opening and writes it down... Jaime leaves the bowl of food and leaves while she closes the door behind her and gets out the keys and locks it... Baekhyun who witnesses it writes down that Jaime has keys to open Aliyassa's door... Baekhyun walks to the door and writes the number 34 and leaves...

Suho catches up with Baekhyun and asks " anything?" Baekhyun said " yeah I just found the door where Jaime has Aliyassa which is 34 but the only way to open the door is a key which Jaime has in her possession right now!" Suho said " so that means we must get the key to the door 34 right!" Baekhyun nods...

Inside the kitchen...

Jaime was preparing a nice meal for Aliyassa... Jaime got out the burger buns and the burger patties and grills them... She knows that Aliyassa is going to like the meal as she gets out the ketchup and mayo along with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, bacon and cheese... Jaime makes them double so that her stomach won't be empty... Jaime was done making them when she didn't realize that the keys unhooked and dropped to the floor... She proceed to her door...

In the hallway...

EXO saw her leave the kitchen and now it's the time to search for the keys... Everyone including NCT were finding them... Lucas sees something shining underneath the stove so he lies on his stomach and stretches his arm and grabs them and says " I've found them!" Suho stands up while everyone follows... Luhan comes to Lucas and said " well done!" Then Xiumin heard a voice or rather walking when he said " I think Jaime is coming back!" Everyone shushed and hid in the kitchen...

In the hallway...

Jaime reached the door to where Aliyassa was and searches for the keys but can't find them so she sets the burgers aside and goes back to the kitchen... Jaime opens the door to the kitchen and sees the keys on the table but what she didn't know was thst the key that opens the door to Aliyassa's room was missing... Jaime grabs them and heads to Aliyassa's door but before reaching she noticed that they were 9 keys instead of 10 so she had to go back and search for that key...

Inside the kitchen...

Suho sees Jaime now searching for that missing key and he knows that one of s has the key... DO reached inside his pocket and got the key out as he whispers " Aliyassa we are going to rescue you soon!" DO puts the key back in his pocket and stays quiet... Suho sees Jaime giving up already when he heard her say " well I'm done searching for this damn key but wait I have a spare key in my room, silly me I should've brought it in case!" Jaime leaves the kitchen and heads to her room...

Suho sees her leave and sighs when everyone came out and knowing that Jaime's room is far from where they are they have all the time they need to rescue her... Jaime's room is on the east wing while they are on the west wing but there's a shortcut that takes yku to the east much faster so they don't got a lot of time since Jaime used the shortcut since she doesn't want to walk all the way...

DO and Suho arrives at her door and inserts the key and opens her door when Kai sees the burgers there and grabs them... They all head inside while Mark closes the door behind him... Baekhyun sees another door but unlocked and opens it... They all saw Aliyassa lying on the floor tied up and passed out... Baekhyun reaches and soon Aliyassa wakes up and said " oh thank goodness you came, free me please!" Baekhyun nods and just before Baekhyun frees her Jaime marches right in and grabs his wrist and said " look we have here, a hero rescuing a princess but not this time!" Jaime throws Baekhyun across the room...

Alieyassa comes in and uses her power which she has the ability to read minds and control metal... Alieyassa grabs a metal piece and pierces through Jaime staining it with her blood as she throws her along with the metal piece pierced through... Alieyassa uses fire to melt the bars while Aliyassa uses her strength to break free... Both sisters walked to Jaime who's really injured when Aliyassa pulled the metal out making Jaime bleed more...

Suho chose 4 people to end Jaime's life as he picks Kai, Sehun, Chen, and Chanyeol... Alieyassa throws her where they are standing in a circle and Jaime asked " what do you want?" Kai and Sehun grabs both her arms while Chen and Chanyeol grabs her legs when they saw NCT turning into wolves but Suho stops them after they had transformed... Suho said " I can only choose one to end her!" Taeyong who growls at Suho and said " hey Taeyong stop it I'm your hyung and you don't want to see my wolf form!" Taeyong kept growling at him...

Suho warned him but instead Taeyong kept growling when Suho turned into his wolf form and Kris transformed as well so that Suho doesn't do anything to Taeyong... Judging by their wolf forms... Kris is the dark black wolf with hazel eyes, Suho is medium to white with blue eyes, Taeyong is a white wolf with green eyes... The rest are watching them argue when Taeyong diverted his eyes to Jaime who is still held by Chen, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol as he turned to face her...

Jaime looks and said " oh no no no please don't kill me!" Taeyong growls at her and runs to her... Taeyong opens his mouth and pierces through her stomach and begins to bite her making her gurgle as fresh blood oozed out of her when Taeyong was done the 4 EXO members pulled her apart spilling the rest of blood and intestines on the floor while NCT transforms and started to growl meaning they want the body, arms, and legs while Mark walks to where there's a pool of blood and starts to it...

EXO and the girls are happy to finally finished with Jaime as they are smiling at NCT who are now eating her lifeless body... Alieyassa and Aliyassa won't be separated since they now have EXO with them when all of sudden they started to glow meaning they have all of their powers and transforming into Ether and Aether... EXO were watching them become the most powerful sisters...

Alieyassa turned into Ether who has a blue dress and her hair longer and wavy as her hair began the color burgundy red and her eyes were blue... Aliyassa turned into Aether who has a white dress with attachments to it from the wrist to the dress on both of them... Aliyassa's hair was medium with highlights of purple and pink mixed in... Her eyes were so beautiful which they are sky blue eyes... Ether and Aether love their new transformation as Aether said " sis look at us, we are now powerful!" Ether added " and beautiful!" Aether chuckled and left with NCT and EXO....

Will they have a final battle? Will they live in piece?