REVENGE(pt 2)

Rainbow Love

Jaime had Aliyassa locked in a room for almost 3 hours and only giving her limited amount of food and water which Aliyassa didn't want... Aliyassa wanted to die of hunger if that was the case but she needs to eat in order for her to be strong so that she can battle Jaime and return home but her body became weak and she's quite far from where the food was placed as she laid on her stomach and drags herself and soon she reaches to the bowl and started to eat although it smells awful and taste disgusting she had to have something in her stomach...

Few minutes later...

Aliyassa was done as she burped and hiccup at the same time when Jaime comes in and sees her bowl empty when she said " nice I'll be refueling you every once awhile and here's a gallon of water if your that thirsty!" Jaime sets the gallon down right next to her and picks up her bowl and leaves to make her more... Aliyassa grabs the gallon of water and opens it and gulps it down...

Meanwhile outside...

Alieyassa found a way to get inside as she removes bricks from the walls and got inside while the rest followed in... Zeus and Posiedon looked left and right when they heard some people talking in the distance as they hid when they saw the wall opened and looked down and tons of bricks were piled up neatly as they worked on getting the wall covered while Alieyassa signaled to move... Alieyassa saw NCT there as she kept her eyes on Ten the whole entire time as she signaled Taeyong to move inside where they created a hole big enough to fit all inside...

The guys were done and continued their duty while Alieyassa saw the door and opens it as she goes through.... They never seen a beautiful castle with a huge ballroom and not to mention spiral staircases.... Two in one place... That's alot of stairs.... Ten was shocked at the place and we're now left alone when Ten came behind her and started kissing her and removing their clothing and we're now having in the room...

The rest needs to know that they aren't alone when they heard Jaime's voice as they hid so that she doesn't see... Jaime was walking down the corridor while EXO and NCT stayed hidden when Suho asked Jaehyun " how did you guys end up here?" Ten answered " we got kidnapped by Jaime while we were preparing ourselves for a fight that's going to happen soon!" Sehun said " well now that we've rescued you all from her then we better team up and save Aliyassa before Jaime ends up killing her!" All agreed and teamed up...

will EXO rescue Aliyassa or will Jaime kill her before they even get to her? Will Jaime succeed her plan?