REVENGE(1)

Rainbow Love

Zeus, Posiedon, and Athena never seen or heard from Jaime ever since she was banned from Olympus for having all the mortals take her and begged them to get her pregnant with each of them... Athena asked " Zeus, how will we get OUR kids out of here?" Posiedon said " exactly, soon or later Jaime is going to find us and see our kids and maybe kill them if she wanted to!" Gasps were heard when Zeus said " your both are right we need a safe place for them while we deal with Jaime!" They agree when all of sudden Ether's eyes turned green...

Aether saw it and asked " hey Ether what is it?" Ether said " she's coming this way!" Athena said " she thinks we have immortal children!" Aether asked " what's immortal?" Zeus walks to her and says " it means that you were bitten not born!" Ether said " but how to prove Jaime we aren't immortal!" Posiedon said " we need evidence brother and convince Jaime that these girls and OUR boys are half mortal half immortal!" Aether quickly turned her head and saw Jaime...

Jaime lunges at Aether but missed her when she saw Ether... Jaime said " my oh my look we have here if it isn't Aliyassa and Alieyassa, twins of Athena, my beloved sister!" Zeus steps in front of Aliyassa and Alieyassa and said " leave them out of it also Athena!" Jaime said " oh perhaps you didn't know, I've killed all the mortals in Olympus who I've begged them to impregnate me but I've lost my unborn babies due to conditions in my body that made me miscarry 4 times!" Zeus wanted to believe it but he's holding it back...

Alieyassa and Aliyassa were looking at each other when Chen came and saw Jaime while he said " no wonder I could smell that strange odor!" The rest came in and protected Aliyassa and Alieyassa but Jaime was too fast and grabbed Aliyassa by the arm and yanked her to her chest while holding a knife to her neck... Jaime said " you weren't quick enough to save her so bye bye!" Jaime left so quickly with Aliyassa in her hold...

Alieyassa went on her knees and cried... Aliyassa had been kidnapped by Jaime and there's only one way to save Aliyassa is to show Jaime how dangerous she can be... Jaime doesn't know that Aliyassa is much stronger that Jaime and if she doesn't take Aliyassa home she can loose it and kill Jaime for it... 2 hours passed and Aliyassa was walking back and forth through hallways, backyard, kitchen, rooms, etc. Aliyassa never felt like that in her life...

Jaime comes out of the shower and says " don't you think about leaving or else this bullet inside this sniper will injure you and end up bleeding so I recommend you not to leave!" Aliyassa sat down on her chair and soon a message appeared showing her family finding a way to rescue her...

will Jaime's plan work!?