The Gods

Rainbow Love

Yunho and the cashiers quickly got them all out when Yunho thanks them but then Yunho saw the skies grey and getting darker by the second when he saw Zeus and Poseidon coming down with Athena, Hermes, Flora (goddess of flowers), Cassandra (goddess of wisdom and power), and Hades (who technically is a god but from the underworld)... Yunho bows down on one knee keeping his head down since they are gods...

Zeus saw the 12 boys and the twin daughters as he asked " why this place?" Yunho who couldn't raise his head as he said " I told them the story about what happened on Mount Olympian!" Zeus got his lighting bolt and slams it to the ground as the lighting flashes through the skies... Zeus said " Jung Yunho, although I've known you were a human after all since the day you've lied to me and Poseidon!" Yunho gulps still with his head down as Zeus said " now I must have your head plastered on my wall just like my other humans are!" Athena wanted to stop it but there's no one who can stop Zeus...

Aether and Ether woke up and saw their father gonna get killed as Aether (being the most beautiful and powerful) she screams as she released her phoenix as she was lifted from the ground as she spreads her wings as she makes hawk like voice towards them as Zeus looks and said " it can't be, Aether has the phoenix powers!" Aether releases her phoenix as it flies towards them making it angry... Zeus attacks it with lighting but it also generated that as well... Zeus knows that Yunho's daughter can sense him in danger releasing that phoenix...

Zeus said " I can't believe my eyes, Aether (Allyassa) can generate my power as well!" Chen said " dad, don't forget that I've given her my power!" Zeus said " Kim Jongdae, my son!" Poseidon looks at his son Suho and said " Suho although you have the control of water, you must protect this young lady from Zeus!" Zeus got angered as he grabs Poseidon and throws him far but then something strange happens... Ether wakes up and her fire lit up and it wasn't red but mixed in between purple and red...

Ether has the ability to damage and bring back to life anyone who was killed and also have the power to heal such deep wounds... Ether wakes up as her phoenix rose behind her and lit up even more... Ether rubs her eyes and asks " what's all the ruckus?" Aether said " sis help me dad is in trouble!" Ether closes her eyes and opens them as her eye color changed to purple as she sent her phoenix...

Ether runs to Aether who was holding her father's head against her knee as she said " Zeus wounded him so badly!" Ether snakes her head behind where Aether was holding as she said " move your hand sis!" Aether moves it as Ether felt a deep cut behind her father's head as her eyes turned from purple to green as she heals the deep wound... Ether's eyes turns green to purple while Aether's eyes turned dark red... Aether and Ether who had their necklaces as they both had their phoenixes as Aether start " from the power of my phoenix: light that blinds and fire to burn!" Ether said " from the power of my phoenix: fire that heals and rainbow to kill!" Both said at the same time " we shall now be in command of those who hurt us!" The phoenixes combined each other...

Zeus can't believe what he's seeing, both Aether's and Ether's phoenixes are combining to a much more powerful phoenix... The fire grew blinding those who can't see as the fire burns while the other heals and rainbow that kills... Zeus touches the rainbow and gets a minor cut as he knows that he's being targeted as he said " from the power of the skies I command the lighting to join forces with the phoenix!" Zeus's lighting bolt grew much bigger and stronger as he aims it towards the girls as he said " Aether and Ether I give you my lighting!" Zeus throws his bolt at them as Ether said " Aether grab it!" Aether grabs it as it released lighting through her and into the phoenix as it hawks...

The other gods soon gave their powers to the daughters but then something intervenes them... It was Medusa who can simply make you a stone just by looking at her... Medusa said " well I wasn't even invited to this special party your holding Zeus!" Everyone had their eyes closed because if you look your stone in seconds... Zeus said " your not welcomed here Medusa!" Medusa grabs Flora and Cassandra both at the same time as she said " well it looks like I have Flora and Cassandra... Flora who's goddess of flowers and healing while Cassandra goddess of power and wisdom!" Hades got mad...

Cassandra is like Hades but she's on top of Hades which is close to the underworld but Cassandra is actually the gatekeeper of the underworld while she observes anyone who isn't suppose to be there... Cassandra also carried a weapon, a sharp sickle which she can damage pretty good... Hades does more than Cassandra, he can burn you to death and take your soul by the three ugly sisters which in their possession carry scissors and a life line knowing when is your death coming...

Hades has three huge dogs who you need to throw meat at them of your passing by them... Hades also has two sidekicks well three (not referring to Hercules) his sidekicks are of course the one on top of him Cassandra, and the twin sisters Herina and Derina who can wound you with their sharp nails... Hades never wanted to know how to control them so don't ask...

Well the other gods well I guess we wait on that so let me know how's this one so far