Explain!?!?!?!

Rainbow Love

Athena and Yunho were talking when Ether spotted them and nudged Aether's shoulder when she looks Athena already was kissing Yunho which both got disgusted and swooshed themselves over there quickly and pulled Athena off as Ether said " you better leave my dad alone you !!" Aether said " yeah, your better off alone you !" Aether turned to Yunho and asked " dad are you alright?" Yunho said " you have no idea how much I want to ground you both right now!" Ether turns to him as well and asks " why you know this ?" Yunho said " Ether behave!" Athena said " well it looks like I'm not welcomed but get this girl's... I'M YOUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER!!!" Athena disappears quickly...

Aether and Ether looked at each other and both held their hands when Yunho said " I've met Athena when she first landed here on earth, she was beautiful and not to mention all men were starstruck by her beauty and many of them wanted her as a wife but when she came to me, I was jello inside, everything became jelly and like ice, I began to melt, Athena was the woman of my dreams and now that she's my wife and one of the goddess above at the Olympian, I took an oath on Zeus to never leave her or hurt her in anyway!" Ether and Aether were listening...

Yunho continues " until one night we had right in front of Zeus and I got her pregnant!" Zeus and Poseidon were discussing about her living like mortal here in the human world where we are from, so Zeus agreed with Poseidon and sent us both to earth and from there Athena gave birth to twin daughters which I believe it's you two!" Aether and Ether looked at each other... Before they were Allyassa and Alieyassa but now they are Aether (Allyassa) and Ether (Alieyassa) which both of them regret on what they had said to their mother...

Yunho said " let me tell you on how I met your mother and how you both came into our lives!" Ether and Aether said " sure dad let's go someplace and you tell us the story!" Yunho takes his daughters as EXO followed as well... Yunho came inside a store and went to the table and sat down while the waitress asked " can I get you anything?" Yunho said " water please!" The waitress leaves...

Yunho began speaking " ok it went like this!" ....

Long ago during the Olympian ages...

Poseidon and Zeus were pacing back and forth when they heard Athena's painful screams " Ahhhh!" Poseidon was the first to arrive when he opens the door seeing Athena covered in blood as she says " he's dead Poseidon, he's dead!" Poseidon hurried to her and saw Arissa (goddess of love) dead... Zeus came and saw Athena covered in blood and asked her " what happened Athena?" Athena said " I was having with Yunho (who they don't know is a human, the gods think he's one of them) when Arissa's body fell from the ceiling!" Poseidon said " who's ever responsible for this must serve a punishment!" Zeus was going mad when 12 young boys appeared and one of them was actually ...

Zeus scanned the boys as he saw his own son and asked him " my son, what did you do?" The boy looked at his father with so much guilt in his eyes when one of the other boys said " he had ed Arissa to death!" Zeus slams his lighting bolt on the floor causing the lighting to strike... Arissa was indeed ed to death but what Zeus saw was a mark, he never seen a mark so obvious that he asked Poseidon " is true that you can die if you have too much?" Poseidon nods his head as he calls his son " .... Come here my boy!" The frighten son slowly goes to his father...

Zeus said " from now on, no one is allowed to in my palace ever again and that includes you Athena, Yunho isn't allowed to you anymore!" Zeus left with the boys and Poseidon as he closed the door when Athena sighs as she knew that she had hid Yunho in her closet...

Athena opens her closet and saw him ing as she smirks and said " let me help you with that baby!" Yunho smirks as well as he comes out of the closet and sits on her bed while she got on her knees and his ... Yunho had to release his moans low so that Zeus won't know... Yunho said " up my dear and oh I'm so gonna this body of yours and get you pregnant!" Athena smiles and kisses him while Yunho positions himself and rams his in her as he s her hard... Athena feels like she's on the highest cloud...

Yunho said " baby I'm squirting!" Athena said " give it to me!" Yunho kept going and soon he low moaned and squirts so deep into her as her womb opened up now pulsing as she felt his pulse with each single spurt but he kept going and squirting before her womb closes up...

Next morning...

Athena woke up and saw the most handsome man that she ever fell in love with and she also thanks Arissa for putting Yunho in her path... Athena gets up making Yunho groan in his sleep as she smiles... She goes in the restroom and when she saw her reflection in the mirror she saw something different in her body... She turned to the left side and saw her stomach pop a bit which means she's pregnant...

At the ceremonial...

Zeus was preparing a arranged marriage to Athena and Poseidon but Athena denied her proposal to Poseidon but it was too late, Athena was already married to Poseidon and that made Yunho upset... Poseidon whispered in her ear " I can't wait to you so hard and carry my baby in you!" Athena wasn't prepared to have Poseidon's child for she is having her own babies with Yunho thus she's not willing to abort them...

On that night...

Poseidon was waiting for Athena as she comes out in her iest nightgown which making Poseidon's spring to life as he takes it out and orders her to it as she complied... She never wanted to marry Poseidon so she had to do something quickly as she said " Poseidon there's something-!" She didn't finish when Poseidon splurged his seeds all over her face and body... Athena gets up and goes into the bathroom and cleans up when Poseidon slips his into her and bangs her so hard that her womb is now getting irritated...

Poseidon can't even reach even deeper cause the womb is not letting him as he asked " did another man ed you?" Athena widens her eyes as Poseidon slips out when Athena slowly nods her head and Poseidon said " tell me!" Athena said " J-J- Jung Y-Y-Yunho!" Poseidon asked " did you know I could've broken you?" Poseidon said " go to him I'd rather be alone than being married to a woman who is already ed with!" Athena said " but you can still me!" Poseidon didn't last as he s her gently not hurting her babies...

Athena wakes up and gets out of the bed and packs her suitcase and leaves immediately before anyone realizes... Arissa finds her and asks " where do you think your going?" Athena shushed her and said " I'm going to Jung Yunho who's the father of my babies!" Arissa said " oh ok I'm going to meet a handsome young boy who's the son of Zeus!" Athena asked " isn't he too young for you?" Arissa shakes her head and leaves...

Athena arrives to Yunho's house and makes herself inside as she turned the lights on she yelped in surprise... Yunho was there and asked her " what the hell are you doing?" Athena sets her suitcase down when her stomach began growing till she's twice the size of a watermelon... Athena said " they are girls and I'm having twins!" Yunho was so proud of her, she was going to give him twin daughters...

2 years gone by...

Allyassa and Alieyassa are perfect daughters to Athena and Yunho... They got sent to the human world because Zeus found them having in the living room while watching videos on TV... So Zeus sent them both and their daughters to human world while Zeus couldn't keep the boys so he sent them as well... Zeus and the Olympian gods will watch over Athena, Yunho, the twin daughters, and their own sons from above... 

Aether and Ether were getting sleepy but the boys are already asleep when the cashier comes to them and said " you might wanna leave sir we are almost closing!" Yunho is in trouble... He has his daughters falling asleep and 12 boys who are sleeping and he must get them out of the store... So with the help of the cashiers and employees Yunho managed to get everyone out...

Will Athena come back?