HELP!!!

Rainbow Love

Yunho had heard some growling noises behind the bush as he got closer moving the intestines as he saw violet eyes as he runs back in and said " guys we have a bigger problem!!" Everyone looked outside and sure enough the horse was bigger with the unicorn even longer and more sharper as it runs off into the forest... Alieyassa said " we need help!" Yunho agrees...

Inside the house...

Baekhyun was groaning in pain as Lay bandaged him up when Kai asked " Lay hyung, how long will that heal?" Lay said " it all depends!" Aliyassa and Aliyassa came back in when Sehun found the big book which had the page open and the horse wasn't in there since Aliyassa freed it... Suho came and said " we need to stop it once and for all and put it back in the book!" Aliyassa looks at the book and says " maybe there's a page where it says how to kill the horse!" Everyone came to the book...

Aliyassa turns the page and saw the goddess of the moon... Aliyassa began to read " there's only one way to end the nightmares of children, including the one that began it all, UNICORNS, yes unicorns are the most deadliest and most strongest horses to be ever existed but with the moon goddess, she chose 12 people with their powers to end it but only one goddess can destroy it and she can't be destroyed..." Lay asked " who?" Everyone looked at Aliyassa and Alieyassa...

Aliyassa continued " the goddess that can kill the monster that the unicorn had become is... AETHER (goddess of destroyer and beauty) she is the only goddess that can end this nightmare but only if she has the 12 powers of each individual person... AETHER is the only one that unicorns fear... AETHER once killed a unicorn but that unicorn didn't do a thing since she can't be killed... AETHER might be still present in a body similar to hers... But who's the one to have such power?" Aliyassa closes the book...

EXO looks at Aliyassa and Alieyassa when Suho said " well we need to figure this out since your both twins there can't be a second AETHER since she can only appear in one unless AETHER has a twin!" Then the moon goddess appeared and said " AETHER did have a twin sister her name is ETHER which sounds similar... ETHER and AETHER are daughters of Athena goddess of beauty!" EXO widen their eyes...

Aliyassa and Alieyassa might be AETHER and ETHER since Athena gave birth to them but Athena never seen her daughters or heard from them since they were taken away right when she gave birth to them... Athena begged Zeus to let her see her daughters but he denied thus not allowing Athena to see them... The twins were taking care of from Hayley goddess of destroyer and also she can make anyone fall in love... Zeus and Posideon gave Hayley the twins and told her to not let Athena see them...

Back to reality...

Aliyassa and Alieyassa said " so moon goddess I believe AETHER and ETHER might be out there!" The moon goddess went to the both of them and stood between them and said " yes, maybe there's a chance you might see them!" The moon goddess left and EXO said " that was quite a story!" Aliyassa sat down and said " I can imagine Athena right now, she must be in pain for not seeing her daughters!" Tao said " yeah!" Luhan kept looking at the twins and a bubble appeared showing him that Aliyassa and Alieyassa are actually AETHER and ETHER...

Xiumin asked " Luhan are you alright?" Luhan snapped out and said " guys I need to talk to alone please so Aliyassa and Alieyassa will you excuse us for a moment it won't take long!" They nod as EXO followed Luhan into the room... Once in the room, Luhan made a bubble again and showed them that the twins are actually Athena's daughters... Suho gasped as he said " no way, so all this time AETHER and ETHER were with us!" Luhan nods as he popped his bubble...

Will the girls know that they are actually Athena's daughters? How will Yunho explain that he had with Athena?