In Love?????

Rainbow Love

Alieyassa and Aliyassa love their transformation which now they go by Aether and Ether... Alieyassa said " well now EXO and NCT have to call us by our new names!" Mark (who's still in his wolf form) is still the blood but most of it is almost gone when Lay patted his head as Mark looks up and whines... Mark resumes but was cut off again by Taeyong... Mark slowly transforms back into his human form and said " well now that I've drank the blood what about the intestines that are on that corner over there!" Everyone diverted to the pile of intestines...

Alieyassa and Aliyassa walked to the pile and saw the most disgusting view... Maggots are now starting to appear along with the botflies and a couple of worms... The smell is so strong that it made them gag and puke... They all rushed outside the room and breathed fresh air when Aether and Ether (which now they've changed their names) felt a little wind coming from the hallways so Ether said " guys wait here!" Ether walks and to her surprise she saw a monster coming through the hallways as she widens her eyes and heads back...

Ten asked " so what did you see?" Ether said " there's a freaking monster in this castle!" Everyone gasp loud enough for the monster to growl and roar letting the other monsters know that there's people inside... Ether said " why y'all have to gasp so loudly and now you've alerted the monster and probably the rest might come inside!" Aether said " well you've surprised us so and I think we gotta go!" Everyone looks and sure enough they were there standing right in front... 

Aether and Ether said " um... We gotta go!" NCT and EXO nodded their heads and began to run while the monsters began to chase them... Aether stops midway and said " Ether come help me!" Ether sees Aether trying to push the tower clock so that it blocks them but the tower clock is much heavier than the both of them as they see the monsters coming closer as they push with all their might when half of NCT helped and soon the tower clock fell and blocked their path as they continued running...

The monster pulls it up and cleared the path and chases them... One monster jumps on the wall and runs while the rest picks up their speed and growls... Aether and Ether looked back and says " faster guys they are on to us!" Soon NCT and EXO transformed into their wolve forms and ran faster when Aether and Ether jumped on two wolves and hanged on their fur but not too tight just for them not to fall off...

NCT and EXO made it out with the girls as they got off and looked at the monsters who stopped and growled when they headed back inside... Aether and Ether sighed catching their breaths while walking into the forest as Aether sat on a log and said " we've made it out!" Ether sits next to her and said " yeah we did!" They looked at the castle and saw the monsters heading their way as they made another run but this time the girls and the guys split apart and the monsters went left and the rest went right...

Aether and Ether stopped to catch their breath when they came across the unicorn that they helped as it was glad to see them again but when the monsters appeared they were surrounded but then the unicorn became angered and turned into the unicorn of nightmares... The monsters backed up and growled but the unicorn became twice bigger and more scarier as it let the girls climb on it... Ether and Aether were smiling...

The monsters ran back but they were too late the unicorn pierced it's horn into one of the monsters and shakes it left and right breaking the bones... Aether climbs off and the monster came to her and pushed her down while she held it back with her hands on its chest trying to prevent it from biting her... Aether burns the monster with her fire while the monster growls in pain as it was trying to get rid of the flames but Aether burns it more by creating bigger flames...

Ether was pushed off the horse as she got up quickly and saw one monster as it was trying to attack her but she was fast as she got her knife out and pierces it on the shoulder blade and pulls the knife down creating a big wound as the monster winces in pain as green blood oozed out when the monster smacks her sending her flying as she lands on the ground on her back Ether gets up and was about to finish it when the other monster came and scratched her cheek making it bleed as she covers her wound...

Aether sees and kills it when Aether asked her " let me see!" Ether uncovers it and it was getting infected as she said " I'll have Lay fix you since he's the healer!" Ether looks for something to cover it for now when she got a leave and removes the outer part and feels the sticky part and puts it on her cheek...

NCT and EXO had finished their battle with a couple of big monsters when they saw the girls but what made them stop was Ether... She was getting paler as Aether lays her down when Lay came and removes the leaf and saw the infected wound now turning purple as he said " don't worry I'll make it go away!" Lay puts his hand on the wound and closes his eyes when it glowed under the hand and flower petals are now surrounding them as Lay took his hand off when the petals touched her cheek healing it... 

The boys had to make a house for them and some food for them to fuel... Lay has Ether lying on a couch as she breaths up and down slowly when Lay gave her a kiss on the forehead as he said " once you wake up I'll be the first to kiss those lips of yours!" Ether breaths normal while Lay let's her rest... Few minutes had drawn by and Ether started to make some movement as she opens her eyes and sees that she's alone in the living room and gets up... Ether stands up and stretches her limbs and walks to the kitchen...

Ether sees a note saying " if your awake, we went to get some wood for the fire and there's some pills for you that Lay prepared for you and don't worry we will be returning in a couple of minutes!" Ether sighs and grabs the pills and drinks the water letting the pills go into her system... Ether hears the door opening and sees them coming in as Aether said " well look who's awake!" Lay sees and comes to her and asks " how are you feel-!" Lay was cut off when Ether had her lips on him...

Ether was kissing Lay as he places his hands on her waist while Ether had her arms around his neck... Lay said " room now!" Ether led the way while taking Lay with her... Once inside the room, they resumed taking each clothing off while Lay lays her down on the bed as he hovers her kissing her neck leaving bite marks... Ether loves how Lay is giving her pleasurable moments as Lay removes his boxers as she removes her underwear while Lay puts his hand on her private area and inserts a finger into her making her arch her back...

Will they eventually fall in love?