Meeting friends.

Ordinary life of the university students.

 Mina knew Tzuyu’s friends for a while now. They were best buddies ever since the beginning of high school and were the ones who supported their relationships the most. At first, she was very surprised to learn that one of the smartest students in the whole school got acquainted with school’s troublemakers and pranksters. They weren’t bad as it may sound, just sometimes things they did were too much.

 Mina woke up late the next morning and found the spot next to her empty. She checked the time and pushed away the thoughts of staying in bed a bit more. When she refreshed herself in the shower, she left the room. The sweet smell made her stomach growl loudly. She grinned at the sight of Tzuyu in a cute apron doing magic by the stove. Just by the smell of it, Mina could guess it must be pancakes. She quietly tiptoed her way to her lover but before she was able to scare her, Tzuyu suddenly turned jumping on the girl first and locking her in a tight embrace.

 Grambling and pouting out of disappointment Mina whirled trying to break free but Tzuyu was much stronger. She nuzzled into Mina’s hair and freeing one hand cupped the older one face lifting it up just enough to capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

 Mina melted in the buzzing tension in her stomach. She felt the grip loosening and freeing hands encircled Tzuyu’s neck to deepen the kiss as she tiptoed. Tzuyu smiled at her bold attempt and her hand grasped the waist of the other one slowly caressing it in encouragement.

 The couple parted soon and Tzuyu made sure to cover Mina’s face with small kisses before letting her go. Smiling Mina went to the table and prepared tea for them. She was sitting admiring her girlfriend until the taller girl was done and they began eating breakfast.

 They were going to leave together again, finding out that a lot of their classes starts and ends almost at the same time. Well, it was much better for them. Mina was admiring the free space they created by sorting out everything and mentally noted to grab rubbish and boxes on the way to the car to throw everything unneeded. She surfed her phone, particularly the chat with her friends to see if they texted anything important but there were only teasing about her not sleeping home for two days in a row and Sana’s jokes about finding a new roommate.

 Tzuyu insisted on cleaning the dishes herself while she sent Mina to get ready. They still had a lot of time to spare, so lazily the older one entered the master bedroom and dressed up, putting some of the stuff in the bag. She was almost done when Tzuyu went in and went straight to the wardrobe. Mina froze watching her girlfriend taking pyjama off and exposing her bare smooth back.

 Certainly, it wasn’t the first time for Mina to see Tzuyu or half- but it was for sure her first time in few months when Tzuyu got all comfortable enough to undress while being in the same room. They were an awkward couple after all. But it wasn’t that they were completely innocent.

 Mina bit on her lower lip taking in the beautiful look and itching to approach and kiss every single curve on Tzuyu’s body.

 “Stop staring and get out.”
 “You started it first, honey.”
 “And you should act as a gentlewoman and exit saying sorry and all.”

 Chuckling Mina grabbed her bag and hanged it on one shoulder. She grinned while approaching and when she was close enough to smell the scent of Tzuyu’s shampoo mixed with perfume, she leaned in planting a long kiss right on the spine.

 “I’m your girlfriend, baby, not a random stranger.”

 She heard Tzuyu clicking her tongue on the words and leaving the girl to finally change, she went into the living room.

 

 The way to the university was filled with conversations and laughter. It seemed like Tzuyu became a little confident on this route and wasn’t as careful as the first time she drove here. She was actively talking and even gesticulating with passion making Mina laugh harder.

 The parking was full again and Tzuyu offered to drop Mina by the main entrance, while she would drive to the other side of the campus and park there. It was a rational idea but it was still early and Mina wanted to spend as much time together as it was possible, so they drove together.

 The parking at the back gates was indeed bigger and had lots of free space. They didn’t take long to park and leave the car. The weather was pretty nice and the area was more peaceful. The couple slowly walked, Mina was showing Tzuyu around and commenting on everything she could remember. It was nice, no one interrupted, no one cared about them and they were together.

 “This canteen is only opened during the 3rd and 4th period. Not the best one but still good enough to eat.”
 “Then, should we meet here at lunch?”

 Mina looked in the closed glass door, checking how many seats it had inside and if they would be able to fit in.

 “I actually think we can but when the break starts, we need to hurry and take a table.”
 “Okay, then I’ll text girls about that.”
 “Perfect.”

 The couple went to seat on one of the empty benches and Tzuyu automatically put an arm around Mina’s shoulders and pulled her closer. Mina smiled to herself and just rested head on Tzuyu.

 “My friends were so jealous that Momo was the first one to meet you.”

 Tzuyu chuckled.

 “I can see them anytime. If they are as nice as Momo, it’s fine.”
 “Well, you know, Sana always have dirty jokes, Nayeon overtalkative, Jihyo is supper loud and suspicious and sometimes Momo gets too comfortable around new people.”

 Tzuyu laughed and Mina watching her felt the happiness getting transferred to her as well. She couldn’t explain those tingly feeling in her stomach when Tzuyu was indeed happy but it was pleasant and made her feel warm.

 “It’s okay, love. They are your friends and I trust in you. My sweet Mina can’t have bad friends.”

 

 Before lunch Mina got a message that Dahyun would sprint for her life to get a table to them and knowing the crackhead, Mina was sure the younger one could manage.

 So when the break started she wasn’t in hurry and saying goodbyes to her classmates she went to meet with friends. She already saw a lot of students going that way and even more leaving with food to find a place to eat. She looked around when she was almost there to see if she can spot Tzuyu or anyone, it was only random faces.

 Inside was crowdy and stuffy, much hotter than outside, the noises of talking and cooking filled the small place but she still could see anyone. She fished her phone to check for messages but before she could unlock it, someone grabbed her hand. She flinched and turned around to relax seeing it was Tzuyu.

 “They have tables outside. Come on.”

 Tzuyu grabbed her hand and led her farther into the canteen and then to the backdoor that Mina never heard about. Tzuyu held the door open for her to exit and she saw a beautiful garden that had tables. It was big, around 15 tables were fitted in the area and the nice warm wind was going here and there. In the corner, she could already see overexcited Dahyun waving her whole body to her to notice. She smiled at the girl and allowed Tzuyu to led the way again.

 “I didn’t know about this place.”
 “A senior told us.”

 Tzuyu grinned, proud of herself.

 When they finally sat at the table, Mina was hugged from all of the sides, Tzuyu smiled at her.

 “I haven’t seen you for so long.” Jeongyeon exclaimed.

 Chaeyoung let go and looked her over as checking if anything changed at all. She then nodded to herself and pointed at her.

 “I think you got thinner. Are you even eating here?”

 Mina chuckled.

 “Oh, come on. That’s not what you say to friends you haven’t seen for half a year.” Dahyun rolled her eyes and looked at Mina. “Mina-unnie, you became even more beautiful. How’s that possible?”

 Jeongyeon made a gagging noise on the side. Tzuyu clicked her tongue and gently pulled her friend to sit. Mina was overly amused by such greetings.

 “Anyway, it’s good to see you.” Chaeyoung started, smiling.
 “I still can’t imagine that you all got to the same university.” Mina said.
 “Well, for some of us it was a great chance to escape from the small city.”

 Everyone looked at Dahyun and the said girl just turned head to the other direction, avoiding them. Tzuyu chuckled near her and gently grabbed Mina’s hand on the table.

 “I’ll go buy the lunch. What do you want?”

 Mina smiled at her girlfriend and said her preference for today, making Tzuyu go ‘I’ll take the same then’. She left her bag and stood up, eyeing her friends to follow.

 “Honey, can you buy me lunch too?” Dahyun winked at her, acting all cute and lovely.
 “No, raise your and go get it yourself.”
 “Mean girl.” Dahyun blabbed.

 Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung laughed and followed after the girls. Mina was left alone at their table. She looked around in case there was someone she knew but the area consisted all of the strangers. She took her phone to checked it.

 It wasn’t surprising that the group chat was flooded with messages. Nayeon was wondering where Mina was and why she’s not joining them. Momo was texting that she’ll eat with her girlfriend and the others were fussing about it. Mina made a mental note that she has to introduce them soon overwise Nayeon or Sana would make it happen for her.

 She wasn’t left alone for too long. Soon Chaeyoung came back with her food and they fell into a nice conversation about university and studies while waiting for the others. It was nice to know that none of them changed at all.

 “So, how was Tzuyu’s apartment?” Chaeyoung asked.
 “You haven’t seen it?”
 “No, the giant said that the first person to see it must be her wife.” The younger teased, lowering the voice so no one would hear.

 Mina couldn’t help the blush that spread on her face. Tzuyu always were romantic but Mina wasn’t expecting her to put so much meaning in every detail.

 “It was messy because of all boxes but now it’s super cosy and nice.”
 “Glad you like it. She was searching for it for ages, wondering if you like the design and other stuff.”
 “But why bothering?”
 “Well, isn’t it obvious? She hopes that one day you can move in as well.”

 It wasn’t new for Mina. She already thought about it. No one would buy such a nice and big apartment to live there alone. Tzuyu must have begged her parents to do so. And it was quite natural that she expected Mina to live together. They were dating for a long time and they were practically married, but seeing Tzuyu every day is one thing and living with her 24/7 is the other. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her or anything else. She was just scared of every little thing that could happen.

 Before she could think more, the food was placed in front of her and the rest of the squad sat on their seats. Mina thanked her girlfriend. Their meal was going well. The food was warm and tasty, the company perfect and the conversations flowing. It was amazing to gather like this again, just like in school years. Enjoying time at the lunch all together and sharing stories with each other. Mina should definitely introduce them all to her friends but they might need a bigger table after that.