Chapter 2

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The next day:

Yoona came to work with excitement, even Taeyeon notice it.

"Whao.... Is something good happen?" Taeyeon asked.

"What? Why are you asking me that?"

"You won't stop smiling, that's why."

"Aren't we supposed to smile and make customer happy?" Yoona defend herself.

"Really? Well, then smile bigger because your big fan is here."Taeyeon said and point at the door, Yoona turn toward the door and saw Yuri just walk in.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon, just go do your job."

"Uh oh... You didn't deny it." Taeyeon laugh and let Yoona greet her favorite customer.

"Hi!" Yoona greeted.

"Hi!" Yuri shyly smile.

"Americano?" Yoona asked and it was just a simple question, but it make Yuri blushed.

"Yes, please!"

"You can go sit down, I will bring it to you."

"Thank you." Yuri said and go to her usual seat.

Once she sat down, a girl walk toward her seat and spill water on her shirt.

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm really sorry." The girl said while trying to help Yuri wipe her shirt.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it."

"No I can't just let it go. I'll buy you another shirt. Can we exchange number? my name is Hani by the way."


Mean while at the counter, Taeyeon saw it all.

"What is that? Is she trying to hit on her?" Taeyeon said

"Who?"

"There there over there!" Taeyeon point toward Yuri and Hani.

Yoona saw it and she took the tray with Yuri's coffee and cheese cake. Yoona sprint fast toward Yuri's table. Once she was close, she could hear their conversation.

"I'm Yuri and it's ok about the shirt. It was just water anyway." Yuri politely reject Hani.

Yuri has no idea why Hani wants her number, but she is not that sociable, so she is not the type to give out her phone number to just anyone.

"If you say so then, See you around Yuri!" Hani said disappointed and left.

Yoona couldn't help but smile. She just learn new thing about her new friend. Yuri is not an easy girl.

"Here's your order!" Yoona place the coffee and the cake on Yuri's table.

"Uhh I didn't order this." Yuri pointed at the cake.

"That one is on the house." Yoona said and sat down in front of Yuri. "So who is she? Do you know her?"

"Aniyo. She accidently spill water on my shirt and she ask for my phone number so that she could buy me another one."

"Really? It looks like she's hitting on you." Yoona blurted out, and she just heard herself. She sound like a jealous girlfriend.

"What?"

"No it's nothing. Enjoy your coffee. I have to get back to work."

"Umm Yoona?"

"Dae?"

"Thank for the cake." Yuri smile at her and Yoona smile sweetly back. Yuri could feels her heart skip a beat and she start blushing. She turn away to hide her blushing face. Luckily Yoona didn't see it.


Yuri spend her time there waiting for Yoona to finish work. Today Yoona finish earlier than usual. Actually she ask Taeyeon to cover for her tonight. Yoona change her clothes and go to find Yuri.

"Hey Yuri!"

"Oh hey! Your shift is over?"

"Yeah! So umm, do you want to have dinner together? I want to pay back for the pizza."

"You don't have to do that."

"Ohhhh... Do you have other plan?"

"Aniyo. I mean, you don't have to pay me back for the pizza, but I would love to have dinner with you."

"Great! Let's go! I know this place that have amazing udon."

"ok. let me go to the rest room and then we can go."

"Ok." Yoona said and wait for Yuri at the counter.

"Hey Yoona!" Taeyeon called.

"Yeah?"

"Did you ask me to cover for you so you could go on a date with her?"

"What? No! We are not going on a date. We just go out and eat."

"How did you end up getting close to her anyway?"

"She's Seohyun's cousin. Her name is Yuri. We met a couple of time and become friend."

"Jinja? Just friend?" Taeyeon began teasing again.

"Yah! go back to work. And stop teasing me or I'll tell Tiffany that you like her."

"Yah! Im Yoona don't you dare!!!!"

"I'm done. Let me just pay for my coffee." Yuri said as she approached Yoona.

"It's already paid."

"By who?"

"By me. Come on let's go!"

"Oh ok. Thank you." Yuri said and bow at Taeyeon before following Yoona.

"That two sure look good together." Taeyeon said as she watch them walk out of the coffee shop together.

"Since You paid for my coffee, then I'll pay for dinner." Yuri said as they walk.

"No! I'll pay for dinner today. You can pay next time if you want."

"Next time? That sound good." Yuri said softly, but Yoona heard it and it make her smile at how Yuri seems to be so innocent.

*silent*

"So Did you finish your book?" Yoona start the conversation

"Oh... That book? Umm not yet, I was umm."

"Distracted?"

"Y-yeah.." Yuri scratch her head embarrassingly. She feel like she just got caught on some crime she committed

"I understand. The coffee shop isn't as quiet as the library." Yoona said and she wait to see Yuri reaction. Will Yuri admit that she was distracted because Yoona was there?

"Oh uhhh... No. It's not because of that. I just have someone on my mind. That's all."

"Who is that?"

"Who?"

"who is on your mind that make you distracted?"

"Oh I mean something. Not someone."

"You are so cute Yuri-ah!" Yoona said and pinch Yuri's cheek.

It was just a simple gesture, but Yuri's heart was about to expload. Thank god they reach the udon place. They had dinner together and getting to know more about each other favorite food and snack. They end up going to get ice cream on their way home.

Yuri open the ice cream package and hand it to Yoona. And it does make Yoona's heart flutter. She did it out of habit because she start to feel more comfortable around Yoona after they had talked and had a lot of big laugh during dinner. Little did Yuri knows that these kind of little gesture could touch Yoona's heart.

Yoona ate her ice cream silently. She suddenly feel shy after Yuri hand her the ice cream. They enjoy their ice cream as they walk back home. Sadly they have to say good bye when they reach Yoona's house.

"Thank you for the great evening Yuri." Yoona turn to face Yuri and said.

"Thank you for dinner Yoona."

"So umm Good night!"

"Umm Yoona wait!" Yuri take out tissue and wipe the corner of Yoona's lips. "You have ice cream on the corner of your lips."

"Oh thank you." Yoona blushed so hard, she was glad that the lamp in front of her house is not working today or else Yuri might see how red she is right now.

"Good night Yoona!" Yuri said and Yoona wave her hand and run inside.

"She's so cute." Yuri said and chuckle as she walk back home.

Once she open the door, Yuri saw her aunt waiting for her.

"Kwon Yuri!"

"Hello aunty!"

"Where did you go all day?"

"I went to the coffee shop."

"Why did you go there everyday?" Her aunt can't help but ask.

"She went to see Yoona unnie, Omma. They become friend now." Seohyun said which earn a dead glare from Yuri. She just stick her tongue out and hide behind her mother.

"Yoona? That's great. she is a nice girl."

"Yes she is."

"Okay! so have you had dinner?"

"Yes I already ate with Yoona before coming back."

Yuri then excuse herself to go to her room.

"Wow unnie, you act all innocent but you move so fast huh? You even get Yoona unnie to go on a dinner date with you." Seohyun follow her.

"It was just a simple dinner, not a date. okay?"

"There is just you and her right?"

"Yeah."

"Then it's a date."

"You think?" Yuri suddenly get excited.

"Yeah. So umm did you ask her first?"

"Aniyo! She ask me to have dinner together because she wants to repay for the pizza the other day."

"Wait! Did you say that Yoona unnie ask you out? OMG! The whole school must be shaking if they know about it. You are so cool unnie, you made the great Im Yoona pay for your dinner."

"Really? Wae?"

"Omg! I can't explain to you. You will understand once school start. Yoona unnie's popularity is unable to discribe. You will see. It's even hard to approach her sometimes with all the fan girls."

"Stop saying non sense, she seems approachable to me."

"Believe it or not, it's up to you unnie, but Yoona unnie never go out one on one with someone before. I'm going to bed now. Good night unnie!"

"Night kid!"

*

Few days later:

It was the first day of school, and Yuri wake up early because she has to go to administration to introduce herself and find her class. Seohyun offer to go with her because it's Yuri's first day and she's grateful for that. They decide to take a bus because they want to be there early. Seohyun shows Yuri where the administration is and let her go in while she wait for Yuri in the hall.

Yuri said hello to all the teacher and meet with her homeroom teacher.

"Here are the list of books you need Yuri-ah!"

"Nae! Thank you ma'am!"

"Can you find your class by yourself? or you want to wait to go with me?"

"I'll be fine. My cousin go to this school too. Thank you."

"OKay. I'll see you in class then."

Yuri bow at her teacher and leave to find Seohyun in the hall.

"Seo!"

"Oh unnie! Did you find out which class you are in?"

"Yeah!"

"Show me!"  She asked and Yuri show it to her. "Wow you are in the same class as Yoona unnie too. You are so lucky unnie."

"Since when did you start fangirling Yoona too?"

"Everyone is Im Yoona fan unnie. I'm just not as hardcore as them." Seohyun said and point toward a group of peo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter