Chapter 11

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"SURPRISE!!!!!!"   "What the hell!" Yuri jump back to see who it was. "Jessica?"   "Wae? Why do you sound so unwelcome?"   "No uhhh I mean, what are you doing here?"   "I'm following you back here."   "What?"   "I'm joking. I move back here because your grand father told me that the hospital need a talent like me." Jessica said proudly while Yuri open the door to her apartment. Yuri didn't believe that it just for work that Jessica came back. But she decide to let it go for now.   Jessica walk inside like she own the place while Yuri have to drag her luggage for her.   "I understand that you will be working here, but why are you here? I mean in front my house."   "I didn't find a place to stay yet, so while I'm finding one, I'm gonna stay here."   "What??? No!!! You can't."   "Why can't I? I used to stay at your place in Boston before. It's not like we never share a house before." Jessica said and wink playfully at Yuri.   "That's different. That was my grandfather's house and he's the one who let you stay."   "Well, I will ask his permission to stay with you. I guess he has no problem with that."   "I only have one bedroom. The spare room is my office." Yuri lied.   "It's doesn't matter. You can sleep in your office while I sleep on your bed. Thank you! Or I don't mind if you want to share the bed."Jessica pinched both Yuri's cheek and push her to the side not caring about Yuri's protest. She walk around like it's her house and after she found Yuri's bed room, she went straight in there.    Before she could jump on the bed, Yuri stopped her. Yuri would never let Jessica sleep on her bed, not to mention that Yoona's scent is all over it, she won't let Jessica pollute her bed with her scent.   "STOP! You can stay for tonight, but you will have to sleep on the couch." Yuri stood firmly in-front of Jessica and said.   "Wait! What's that?" Jessica push Yuri out of the way and pick up something suspicious under Yuri's bed. Jessica pick up the underwear and throw it at Yuri.   "What the!!"   “Whose underwear is that?”   “It’s mine.”   “No it’s not yours. This is not your style. I can’t believe you become such a ert after coming back here. You even do one night stand huh? Fine! I will just sleep on the couch. I’m scare that you will jump on me while I’m sleeping.” Jessica said and walk out of Yuri’s room.   “Yah!!!! How did you know what kind of underwear I use. You are even more ert.” Yuri could just ruffle her hair into a mess out of frustration. She throws Yoona's underwear in the laundry basket and follow Jessica outside.   Yuri transform her couch into a bed while Jessica get a drink from the fridge. Yuri bring the blanket and the pillow and give it to Jessica.   "Thanks!" Jessica said and sit down on the bed that Yuri made.   "You're welcome. Promise me that you will find a place tomorrow."   "Ah wae...?? I have no one here. Can't I just stay with you."   "No you can't."   "You can pretend that I'm not exist. You can bring girl home too. I won't bother you. Deal?"   "No!"   "Come on Kwon Yuri! You can't be so cruel to your best friend."   "You can't stay here."   “Urgg At least let me stay until I find a place ok?"   "Fine!"   "I'm going to shower now. You can use the bathroom after I'm done."   "Wait."   “What?"   "So who is she?"   "Who is who?"   "Come on Kwon! Who left that thing in your room."   “I already said that's mine." Yuri said and quickly escape Jessica before she could ask any more question.   "You are such a bad liar." Jessica mumble to herself and laugh at Yuri behaviour. She know that Yuri will have to tell her the truth sooner or later, so she just let Yuri off for now.   After shower Yuri lock her bedroom door before she call Yoona. She didn't want Jessica to interrupt her video call with her lover. Knowing Jessica she will just burst into her room, plus she didn't want Yoona to get the wrong idea. She will let Yoona know that Jessica will stay at her place after introduce them tomorrow.   After a few ring, Yoona finally answer.   "Hello!"   "Hey Beautiful!"   "You're done?"    "Yeah. Did you wait long?"   "No. It's fine. Sunny just left too."   "Ah jinja. It's late. I thought she would stay over."   "Well she wanted to, but she didn't want Taeyeon to feel uncomfortable, so.."   "I see. Are you tired?"   "A little. You?"   "Me too. I miss you. Your scent is all over my sheet." Yuri said making Yoona blush remember what they did on Yuri's bed. Yuri couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend.   "I miss hugging you to sleep." Yoona shyly confessed.   "Me too."   "Well it's late. You should go to sleep now."   "Okay. You should sleep too and don't forget to dream about me ok?"   "I will Yul. I love you."   "I love you too."    After they share flying kiss to each other, the two finally hung up and they fell asleep soon after because of tiredness.   *   The next day:   Yoona wake up early because she want to prepare a breakfast and surprise Yuri at home, and they could cuddle for a while before they have to go to work. Taeyeon who woke up to go to the bathroom, look at Yoona in surprise.   "What are you doing so early in the morning?"   "I'm making breakfast for Yuri."   "Mwo ya... You start spoiling her already?"   "Don't be so jelly!! You can just ask Sunny to make it for you."   "Shut up! I'm going back to bed."    Yoona chuckle at Taeyeon while finishing her home made Omorice for Yuri and herself.   It was around 6:45am when Yoona leave her house. So she reach Yuri's house around 7am.    "She might still asleep." Yoona said to herself as she wait for elevator.   She reach Yuri's floor and get inside using the key that Yuri gave her. Yoona successfully got in and head to the kitchen, but when she pass by the living room, she saw the couch turn into a bed with messy blanket, but no one is there. She was wondering if Yuri decide to sleep in the living room instead of her room. It's weird, but Yoona brush it off when she heard the water running in the bathroom.   "Great! She's already wake up." Yoona uttered then went inside the kitchen and take out the food and set it on the table while humming happily.    She heard the bathroom door open, and Yoona put everything down to greet Yuri, but the moment she walk out of the kitchen she was welcome by Jessica who only wrap in a towel with wet hair instead.   Yoona's eyes widen in surprise, while Jessica has wide open but quickly regain her compose.   "Who are you?" Jessica asked, didn't really mind that Yoona saw her almost half .   "Who are you?" Yoona asked back instead of answering her. Jessica is slightly annoyed.   "I asked you first."   But before Yoona could answer, Yuri open her bedroom door and walking out sleepily while yawning.   "Sica! What is all this noise so early?" Yuri asked. Jessica motion her head toward Yoona direction, and the moment Yuri saw Yoona standing in her living room, it wake every bones in her body.   "Y-Yoona? What are you doing here?" Yuri blurted out the question without thinking, but the moment she saw the hurt expression on Yoona's face, she immediately regret her question.   "Good morning Yuri! I see you got company. I just drop off your breakfast. I'm sorry to interrupt." Yoona said and took her bag and left.   Yuri tried to ran after her, but she can't go far because she's still in her pyjama and has no shoes on. Yuri storm her foot angrily in the hall way.   "Argggg!!!! Sica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed and get back inside the apartment to find Jessica drying her hair in her room. "SICA!"   "Stop screaming. I hear you."   "What did you say to her?"   "I didn't get to say anything. Who is she anyway? Wait!!!" Jessica put down the hair dryer and turn to look at Yuri with a smirk on her lips. "She's the one who left that underwear, isn't she?"   "Urgggg!!!!!!!!!!! She's my girlfriend and stop talking about that underwear." Yuri scream out of frustration and rush inside the bathroom to get ready.   “Girlfriend huh?” Jessica said and smirked.   After 15 minutes, Yuri came out of the bathroom and all ready to go out.    "Sica!"   "In the kitchen.."   "What are you doing?"   "Eating breakfast, duh!"   "Wait... That's the breakfast Yoona bring. Give me that." Yuri tried to snatch it from Jessica, but Jessica took it away before Yuri could take it.   "There are more in the fridge for you."   “You are lucky that I'm in a rush. I'm going to kill you when I get back." Yuri said and left Jessica smirking in victory.   *   Yuri reach the hospital and rush to her office, she saw Yoona's stuff, but Yoona is not there.   "Damn it!" Yuri curse under her breath and put on her white coat before she goes and find Yoona.   There she saw Yoona is talking to Sunny at the nurse station.   "Umm Dr Im?"   "What is it Dr Kwon?" Yoona answer coldly without looking at her. Sunny feels the tension, and she turn away from the two to continue her work.    Yuri approached Yoona, but Yoona keeps her distance.   "Yoona!"   "We are in our work place, so please be professional Dr Kwon."   "I will, if you promise me that you will let me explain."   "I'm busy Dr Kwon. If you has nothing related to work, then leave me alone."   "But-"   "Dr Lee! Can I talk to you for a second?" Yoona suddenly turn all cheerful when she saw Minho. She just left Yuri and drag Minho away with her.   Yuri growl under her breath before she walk to her consultation office. She's mad. She knew it's her fault, but Yoona didn't have to rub the salt on her wound like that.   *   Once Yuri is out of sight, Yoona sighed.   "Yoona! What do you want to talk to me about?"   "Oh uhh I already forgot about it. Sorry Dr Lee! I have to go check up on my patient. Have a nice day Dr Lee!" Yoona said.   "Hey! You can't just use me to get away from Dr Kwon like that."   "What? No! when did I do that?"   "Just now. She was talking to you. What's going on between you two anyway? I'm sorry if you find it awkward because of me."   "Dae? Uh what are you talking about?"   “I know what kind of relationship you two have but I’m going to date her."   "What??"  'Cool, another competition.'   "I said I'm going to date her. You want me to move on right? I'm doing it."   "I'm glad that you decide to move on, but not Yuri. You can't date her."   "Why?"   "Because she's mine. And I'm not gonna let anyone touch her." Yoona said and bow lightly and left him.   Minho chuckled to himself. He was just messing with Yoona, it was funny to him because ever since he knew Yoona, she never once lose her coolness until Kwon Yuri came along. And he knew that he should never really gets in between them.   *   Yoona was thankful that today there's no emergency surgery, so that she doesn't have to stuck in OR with Yuri. Her phone rang and it was from Yuri. She has no choice but to answer.   "Yeoboseyo!"   "Where are you?" Yuri asked.   "In the office."   "Come to my consultation room." Yuri said and hung up.   "RUDE!" Yoona glare at her phone and drag herself out of the office.   She knock on the door before she gets in. She found Yuri is talking to the patient and her guardian.   "Dr Im! Please bring Mrs Jang to make a CT scan and bring it back to me." Yuri said.   Yoona curse in her head. That's the resident's job. Why did Yuri ask her to do it? Is it a revenge?   She brush the thought away and bring the patient to CT room. She still has to do her job no matter what.   A while later, she came back to find Yuri in her consultation room.   "Here's the CT scan you asked for." She give it to Yuri.   Yuri took it and put it on the screen.    "What do you think?" She asked.   "It wasn't serious. A surgery is needed, but it's not dangerous."   "Good! Schedule the surgery date and contact the patient."    "Dae!"   "You may leave now." Yuri said without g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter