Chapter 5

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"KWON YURI! IM YOONA! In my office NOW!" Ms Lee said and the two follow her.

Ms Lee ask them to sit down once they got inside.

"First of all, I am not going to judge your uality preference, but are you two dating?"

"Nae?" The two said at the same time and look at each other.

"Ok you don't have to answer that. It's already obvious. But listen, I'm not gonna ban you from dating each other, but don't you guys worry about the college entrance exam? Do you even have time to date now? You're in senoir year now. Did you forget about that? Especially you Im Yoona! Didn't you want to get into med school? If you keep distracting yourself like that, do you think you are going to be able to get the scholarship or even get accepted?" Ms Lee said and Yuri was surprise to hear that Yoona also want to become a doctor.

"Yes ma'am we are dating, but we are also focus on our study too. We help each other with our study a lot. and I promise you that we will study hard, so please do not worry that we will be distracted. Our study will be our first priority. Right Yoona?" Yuri said and squeeze Yoona's hand lightly under the table.

Yoona was amazed by Yuri's speech that she doesn't have anything else to say but nodded in agreement with Yuri.

"Good then! Don't make me disappointed in you two. Now you can go back to class."

"Yes Ma'am!"

The two get out of Ms Lee office and walk silently. They didn't know where to start.

"Yul?" Yoona start the conversation.

"Yes?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Did you do something I should be mad about?"

"I know I shouldn't just barge in there and try to take the blame, but I was scared that you will get expelled or end up having a bad record."

"And it's ok for you to have the bad record? Didn't you also want to become a doctor Yoong?"

"I do, but You get into that fight because of me. It's partly my fault too."

"Look! I know you care about me that's why you do that. But please don't ever do that again. You can't just tried to take all the blame. You have a bright future ahead of you. Don't let anyone ruin it including me. I would never forgive myself if that happen because of me."

"Ok ok. I promise, I won't do that again, but you have to promise that you won't let your anger get control over your emotion ever again."

"Ok I promise." They did the pinky promise and Yuri hold Yoona's hand as they walk back to class. "I'm sorry I yelled at you just now."

"You're forgiven." Yoona smile at Yuri and continue. " So Mr Kim is your lawyer?"

"Umm not mine personally. He's my dad's lawyer, but he's the one I could call when there's a problem. As you know, my dad didn't want me to contact him personally that's why."


*

Back to the conference room:

"So Mr Liu I have do my research and you're the sponsor of the food in our hospital."

"'our hospital'? You mean K.J Medical Center?"

"Yes! Actually I am the lawyer of director Kwon Sang Woo from K.J Group." Mr Kim hands his name card to Mr Liu. "We are very appreciate for your work during all these years we are looking forward to continue working with your company by extending our contract next month." Mr Kim explain and Mr Liu immediately understand what Mr Kim mean.

He has no choice but to drop the charge. He wouldn't want to anger Mr Kwon and lose the deal that his company depends on.

"Of course I'm looking forward to continue working with K.J medical group. I didn't know that Ms Kwon is Director Kwon's daughter. I'm sorry about that. It's just misunderstanding between the kids. They are young, it's normal to make mistake."

"Yeah. And I heard that Yuri has accepted her punishement by her teacher, so I would appreciate it if we could just forget about what happen."

"Of course of course."

At the end they ended the conversation with a handshake then Mr Kim left.

"Amber! You have to be nice to Yuri from now on. You shouldn't get on her bad side. Our business is depends on her family's hospital. We will lose a big deal if we get on their bad side. Arrasso?"

"Dae Appa!" Amber said with her gritted teeth. She hate Yuri even more now that she couldn't do anything to her. 'I'm going to get my revenge. Just wait there Kwon Yuri!!' Amber thought.

*

Mr Kim called Yuri before he catch the plane back to SEOUL.

"Yeoboseyo!"

"Yuri-ah! I've made them drop the case. You don't have to worry about that."

"Thank you uncle."

"And you don't have to worry about your father. I won't report this to him, but you have to be careful now that they know who you are, they might try to take as much advantage from you as they could."

"You don't have to worry about that uncle. I have social problem remember?" Yuri joke and Mr Kim chuckle.

"Seeing that you know how to joke around now, I guess that new friend you have is worth fighting for then."

"Yes she is."

"Ok. I'm going to catch my plane now. See you later Yuri-ah!"

"Dae! Have a safe flight back home uncle."


*

December 5:

"I'm sorry we couldn't go on a date on your birthday." Yoona said as she sat down on Yuri's bed.

"It's ok. Being with you is enough for me. We have to focus on our mid-term anyway." Yuri said and kiss Yoona's hand lovingly.

"Ok. Let's study then!" Yoona said and beam when she saw the disappointed look on Yuri's face.

When Yuri get off the bed, Yoona grab her hand and pull her back down which cause to fall and lie down on the bed. Yoona trap Yuri under her and laugh when she saw the surprise look on Yuri's face.

"What are you doing?"

"We can't go on a date, so I'm trying to make up for it." Yoona smile and lean in to capture Yuri's lips.

Yoona was acting all tough, but she was trembling. They have kiss a few times already, but Yoona still feel the adrenaline running through her vein everytime their lips touch. Yuri smile in their kiss. She can't deny that she likes it when her girlfriend try to act all tough but their kiss was pure and innocent. Yuri would never exchange this for anything else. Being with Yoona on her birthday is the best gift ever.

*knock knock*

The knock on the door, making them stop kissing, and Yoona could see the angry looking on Yuri's face. She find it cute when Yuri is frustrated.

"Seo better have something important to say or I'll make sure to kill her." Yuri said and Yoona peek her lips and get off the bed to open the door.

"Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seohyun came in with her mother while holding the cake in her hand.

They started to sing the birthday song making Yuri feels embarrassed.

"Come on make a wish!" Yoona urge and she gave in and close her eyes to make a wish before blow the candle.

"Okay Kids come down and eat the cake." Seohyun's mom said and everyone follow her downstair.

After they finish the cake and clean up, Yuri and Yoona came back up to Yuri's room.

"Shall we continue what we were doing?" Yuri said and Yoona hit her lightly and blushed. "What? What were you thinking? I was talking about studying of course." Yuri couldn't stop laughing at the flustered Yoona.

"Oh...."

"Omo!!! Did you think about something ert Im Yoona-shi?"

"I didn't."

"Oh no you did. Look at your face."

"What's with my face?"

"It's written all over your face that you want to kiss me."

"Yah!!! Stop teasing me!" Yoona hit Yuri's arm again.

"Alright alright I'll stop..."

They focus on their book again and turn serious when they discuss about their exam. After a few hours, they finally finish with all the question that might be on their mid term exam tomorrow. Yoona look at her watch and it's still 10 minutes left before mid night.

"Yul! It's still your birthday."

"Oh you're right. 10 more minutes left."

"I have a gift for you."

"What is it? I thought the kiss was the gift."

"That was just a part of it."

"Then can I have it again?" Yuri said playfully.

"Yah! Stop joking around. Here! I bought this for you. I hope you like it."

"If it come from you, then I will like it for sure!"

"Come on open it!" Yoona urge Yuri to open her gift.

Yuri open the box and found the nacklace with 'sunflower' pandant.

"This is so beautiful."

"Come here! I'll put it on for you." Yoona took the necklace and put it on Yuri.

"It must be expensive. You could just give me a kiss and it's already enough."

"No it's not expensive. and you deserve it because 'I want to bring you joys and I adore you.'" Yoona quoted the meaning of the sunflower that Yuri told her on their first date making Yuri chuckle.

"Thank you Yoong." Yuri said and kiss Yoona's forehead and pull the girl into a tight hug.

"Congratulation on turning 19. I love you."

"One more year and I'll be able to drink alcohol." Yuri said playfully.

"Is that all you could think about Kwon Yuri?"

"I'm joking."

"I know. I should get going. We have to get up early tomorrow."

"Can't you just sleep over tonight?"

"An dwae! You will be distracted and not sleeping."

"No I will sleep. I promise. I just want to cuddle with you." Yuri tried to convince.

"But your aunt must be suspicious."

"Wae? What's wrong for two bestfriends to sleepover? Plus she must be already asleep. Come on stay! She wouldn't mind it. She knew that we were studying for mid-term, and we finish too late for you to go back home alone."

"I live in the house right in front of Seo's house Yul!"

"Please! Please! Please!"

"Fine!"

"Yay!!!!"

Yuri jump happily, but Yoona stopped her.

"Yah!!! Stop it or You will wake your aunt up."

"Oh sorry! I'm too happy. I'll bring you the PJs." Yuri said and bring the clothes to Yoona to change.

They end up cuddling all night and Yoona didn't deny it that she could sleep better in Yuri's embrace.

*

When the morning come Yoona is the first to wake up. She kiss Yuri's cheek and wake her up.

"Good morning!"

"Morning sleepy head! I'll get going now, I have to get change for school."

"Okay!"

Yoona walk downstair and Seohyun's mom already awake and was cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning auntie!"

"Oh good morning Yoona! You guys studied all night?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter