Chapter 3

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Few weeks later:

Yuri and Yoona has gotten close day by day. Yuri would go and pick Yoona up in front of Yoona's house and walk to school together with Seohyun or sometimes just the two of them. She would walk Yoona to the coffee shop and pick her up when her shift is over. Their friendship has become stronger day by day too. On the weekend they would hang out at Seohyun house to study or go to see movie.

Seohyun's mom could never be happier that Yoona and Yuri become close friend because Yuri never seems this happy ever since she move here. Yuri has become more cheerful and the same goes to Yoona. She seems a lot better even though she never show her pain. They are happy together. Yoona would stay over for dinner when she come to teach Seohyun, and Yuri even learn to cook from her aunt so that she can cook something the day Yoona eat dinner with them.

September is almost over and the weather is getting colder. Even it's cold today, the sun shine brightly, so Yoona decide to read her book out on the school bench while enjoying the sun during the break time. Yuri went to buy hot drink and join Yoona, but she got stopped by Amber.

Amber motion her minions to grab Yuri and drag her to the school back yard.

"What do you want again?" Yuri asked.

"I already warn you to stay away from Yoona."

"And what right do you have to tell me what to do? As much as I know, Yoona is not your girlfriend or anything."

"Well she should be, if it wasn't you who got in my way. You might pretend to be her good friend so that you could stay close to her, but you can't fool me."

"I never pretend nor trying to fool anyone."

"Jinja? So are you admit that you like her too?"

"I don't like Yoona, I love her. You have problem with that?"

"You bet I do Kwon Yuri."

Amber said and start throwing punch at Yuri, Yuri dodge it, but her minions caught Yuri again and let Amber punch her face, Yuri got cut on her lips. Yuri kick Amber's stomache and start fighting back, but it's not easy to fight against 5 people at the same time.

"YAH!!! What the hell are you all doing???" Taeyeon shouted at them as she dial Yoona's number.

"It's none of your business Kim Taeyeon. Go away or we will beat you too."

"Yeoboseyo! Yoona? bring teacher to the back yard now. There's a fight over here."

"Who are they?"

"It's Amber and Yuri."

Yoona rush to the back yard after she told Seohyun to bring the teacher.

Amber didn't stop there, she thought that since they will get in trouble, why not make it worth? She continue to beat the hell out of Yuri. Yuri grab a whole of Amber's waist and push her to the ground and beat her rapidly. By that time, Amber's minions already scram out of the place because they were scare of the teacher.

Taeyeon tried to stop Yuri , but Yuri push her away and continue to hit Amber.

"Yuri! YURI!!! STOP!!" Yoona scream at the top of her lung and drag Yuri away from Amber.

Amber laying flat on the ground, but she still give Yuri one last smile before she faint. Yoona push Yuri against the wall.

"What do you think you are doing Kwon Yuri?"

"I did nothing wrong."

"You beat her until she faint Yuri."

"She started it."

"I know, but you shouldn't have take it that far."

"If you are so worry about her, then take her to the infirmary." Yuri yanked Yoona's hand off her body and walk away.

"That's not what I mean." Yoona tried to explain, but Yuri ignore her.

*

Yuri is sitting in her class like nothing happen.

"Kwon Yuri!" Ms Lee called.

"Yes!"

"Follow me! and Yoona you too."

Yoona and Yuri follow Ms Lee to her office and sat down.

"Kwon Yuri, I heard from Taeyeon that Amber has started the fight, but you are the one who beat her till she faint, so you can't just get away from it."

"But Ms Lee, Yuri also got beaten."

"Yoona! I didn't call you to defend her." Ms Lee scolded Yoona and turn to Yuri. "Yuri I will let you off with a warning and you have to clean the library for a week. Make sure this will not happen again, I don't want to put it on your record."

"Yes Ma'am." Yuri answered.

"And Yoona, you have to keep an eye on her and make sure she follow her punishement."

"Dae Ms Lee!"

"You may go now."

As they get out of Ms Lee office, Yuri start talking.

"You don't have to keep your eyes on me. I'll do it. You have work to do." Yuri said.

"I'll ask for a week leave. And you can't decide for me to stay there and keep my eyes on you. It's Ms Lee's order. I have to respect that."

"Do what you have to do then." Yuri said and walk faster away from Yoona, but Yoona stopped her.

"Yuri wait! come with me!" Yoona took Yuri's hand and bring her to the infirmary.

"I don't need it."

"Just follow me!" Yoona open the door and greet the school doctor.

"Oh Yoona-ah! I have an appointement so I have to leave early, do you need something?"

"It's ok sir! I just need to threat my friend bruise."

"Okay! Use whatever you need. You already how to find what you need right?"

"Yes sir! Thank you."

The doctor left and Yoona push Yuri to sit down on the bed.

"Wait here!"

after a minute Yoona came back with what she need. She disinfected Yuri's hand and wrap the bandage around it, then she sat in front of Yuri on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked, but Yoona didn't reply. She apply the ointment on Yuri's lips. "Ouch! That's stink."

"Bear with it!" Yoona said and Yuri pouted, but then she realize how close thier face is right now and Yuri froze. Yoona also froze once their eyes met. She shake it off and continue to apply the ointment.

"*clear throat* Why did you fight with her anyway?"

"I already told you that she's the one who started it."

"I know, but what did you say to make her throw the punch at you?"

"huh?? uhh nothing."

"Liar." Yoona said and press on Yuri's cutted lips.

"Ouch!! That's hurt." Yuri grab Yoona's hand to stop her from pressing.

"Was it because of me?" Yoona asked and her eyes getting teary. Yuri begin to panic.

"No no no.... It's not your fault. It's my fault. I provoke her. That's why she punch me."

"Stop lying. It's because I keep hanging out with you that's why she did that to you. I'm sorry." Yoona said and look down as her tear fall down on her pretty face.

Yuri then cup Yoona's cheek with her both hand and brush those tear away with her thumb.

"Look! I like hanging out with you and I have no problem dealing with her. I'm not scare of her and I won't stop hanging out with you because of her. She was just jealous because I got all your attention, while she can't even get close to you."

"Still, that happen because of me. I shouldn't have shown affection toward you and make you get in trouble because of me."

"I don't care Yoona. I don't mind anyone throwing punch at me. You made me become happier just by being there." Yuri said sincerely making Yoona blushed. Yuri pull Yoona into a hug. Yoona burried her face on Yuri's neck and hug her back.

"Promise me one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Run away when someone try to fight with you. I don't want any scar on your beautiful face." Yoona said and Yuri chuckle.

"Okay! I promise."


*

Few days later:

Yoona took 1 week off from her part time job at the coffee shop because she has to stay with Yuri at the library after school. She's glad she did take time off because she gets to spend more time with Yuri.

Yoona was suppose to keep her eyes on Yuri, but instead she help Yuri clean up the library everyday. Yuri only need to stay an hour per day, but as a book worm that she is, couldn't keep her hand off the book. She would lost herself while reading book and forget about time.

Yuri has to come to library alone first because Yoona has to bring the report to Ms Lee office. The library is already close at this time, so she's alone. Yuri pick up the book that she couldn't finish yesterday and read it. And again she got lost in her world.

Yoona came in quietly and trying to find Yuri, She found her at the far back corner. Yuri is sitting on the floor reading. Yoona stood there as she watching Yuri from the gap of the bookshelf. Yoona can't help but smile.

"That worth a picture." Yoona said and took a photo of Yuri without her knowing.

She put the phone back in her bag, then she go and sit down next to Yuri.

"Oh you're here." Yuri close her book and turn to Yoona who starting doing weird stuff with her hand. "What are you doing?"

"Taking snap shot of you." Yoona starts teasing and it make Yuri blush so easily.

"Stop it." Yuri hold Yoona's hand down to stop her.

"Ah wae?? That was a good shot." Yoona still being playful.

"Come on! Stop teasing me!"

"Hahaha... What will you do if I won't stop?"

"This?" Yuri start tickling Yoona.

"Argggggg.......... stop it Kwon Yuri!!!!!!! Argggggg......." Yoona is rolling on the floor now and Yuri is not planning to stop there.

"That's your punishement. Will you stop teasing me now?" Yuri pause her attack by pinning Yoona's hand over her head. Now she's on top of Yoona.

Without realizing, their face has become dangerously close. And suddenly they couldn't say anything. All they could hear were the sound of their heart beating wildly. Yuri couldn't stop looking at Yoona beautiful eyes and those slightly parted lips.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." It came out as a wishper, but Yoona heard it perfectly. She couldn't stop staring deep into Yuri's eyes as if she was searching for something and all she could see is Yuri's loving gaze.

"Yul!" Yoona call out Yuri's nickname so sweetly.

"Hmm?"

"Can you let go off my hand?" Yoona asked and Yuri was disappointed. She didn't know whether she should lean down to kiss Yoona or let her go. And in the end, as much as she want to kiss Yoona, she should respect the girl.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Yuri let go off Yoona's hand and was about get up, but the moment Yoona's hand is free, she grab onto Yuri's collar and pull her back down which making Yuri open her eyes in shock as their nose is touching.

"Yul! I think I am falling in love with you." Yoona sudden confess make Yuri become the happiest girl alive. Yuri smile couldn't get any bigger as she put her hand on Yoona's cheek and look deeply at those beautiful doe eyes.

"I've been waiting to catch you Im Yoona." Yuri said.

She lean closer and brush her lips against Yoona's lips softly which drive Yoona crazy, Yuri then broke the kiss and look at Yoona one more time.

"I love you Im Yoona." And this time Yuri dive in and kiss Yoona's sweetly which Yoona respond by wrapping her arms around Yuri's neck and pull her closer.

After finally shared their first kiss, the two become shy around each other and they didn't even dare looking at each other in the eyes.

They are done with cleaning the library and lock the door as they walk back home in silent. Yuri decide to make a move to kill their awkward after kiss by holding onto Yoona's hand and intertwined their hand together as they walk. Yoona shyly look at Yuri, and Yuri just smile at her.

"*clear throat* so umm Yoona?"

" Yeah?"

"Today will be our official day one, right?" Yuri ask out innocently making Yoona chuckle and nodded shyly. "So from now on you're Kwon Yuri's girlfriend."

"Yes I am Kwon Yuri's girlfriend. and You're Im Yoona's girlfriend." Yoona said and they just laugh at their own corny love story.

Once they reach Yoona front door, Yuri let go off Yoona's hand.

"Go in! I'll see you tomorrow."

"Can I call you on the phone later?"

"No you can't. I'll call you." Yuri said playfully.

Yoona was about to go inside when Seohyun called after them.

"Unnies!!!!" She ran toward the two. "Omma said to bring Yoona unnie to have dinner at home tonight."

"Oh Okay! I'll just drop my bag off and go."

"I'll wait for you."

"Ok."

"You're so whipped unni
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter