Chapter 8

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It's time to get off work and Yoona look at her wrist watch. it's 6pm and she's suppose to go to Yuri's house at 7. Yoona said good bye to everyone and leave to the parking lot when Yuri just jump out of no where.

"Oh you scared me!!!!"

"Hahahah..... That's the point." Yuri said and walk with Yoona

"Aren't you going home?" Yoona asked

"I'm going with you."

"Wae?"

"My car is still near Taeyeon's bar. I haven't pick it up yet. Can't you just give me a ride? You are going to my house anyway."

"Argggg whatever!"

Yuri couldn't hide her excitement while Yoona is driving. She knows she get on Yoona's nerve, but Yoona's pout is just so cute.

They reach Yuri's appartement and Yoona sat down in the living room while Yuri's  cooking. Yuri steal glance at Yoona once a while and smile as the girl seems to sit awkwardly in the living room.

"You can go look around while I cook. You don't have to sit in one place all the time. I'm almost done anyway." Yuri said.

"Aniyo! I'm fine. It's not polite to walk around someone's house."

"You are not stranger to me, so you can. Come I'll show you my library." Yuri drag Yoona to her study room.

"You still have a lot of book."

"You can read it while waiting. I'm going back to cooking."

Yoona nodded and look around Yuri's study room. It's neat and clean. All the book has been nicely arranged and Yoona took out a book and sat down on Yuri's chair. She was about to start reading, but the picture on Yuri's desk caught her attention. It's the photo of Yuri and her grand father, then the next frame is the photo of Yuri and Yoona. They were smiling with their eyes close and their forehead against each other. Yoona can't help but smile as she remember that time. It was her birthday when they go picnic on the beach and Yuri ask her to move into her appartement. She remember the bracelet and it makes her think about the necklace. She wonder if Yuri still have it.

The book she has in her hand was long forgotten when she glance at a top shelf and saw photo album. Yoona knows she shouldn't looking at it, but her curiousity win, she get up and tried to reach the top shelf and took it.

She open it and she saw the album is full of photo of her and Yuri, and the further she open, her eyes start getting teary. It was all those photo of Yoona that Yuri took without her knowing. When she fell asleep, when she was working. After she's done looking, Yoona put the photo back to its place and go the the kitchen to see Yuri still busy trying to fix their dinner.

"There is no book that caught your attention?" Yuri asked while still cooking.

"No! I prefer to stay here." Yoona prefer looking at Yuri cook rather than reading some book.

After a while, Yuri put the food on the table and they start eating.

"How is it?" Yuri asked with hopeful eyes.

"It's ok."

"Ok? Just OK?"

"Wae? You want to become master chef or something?"

"Meanie!" Yuri pouted and Yoona bite her lips to hide her smile.

They decide to finish the food silently. Yoona said that she wants to talk and she has a lot of question to ask Yuri, but when it's just the two of them, she suddenly don't know where to start. Part of her scared. She just feel like maybe if they stay like this, thing will be ok. She love Yuri's company and she didn't want to lose that, but she still want to know the reason.

"Yuri? Can we talk now?"

"Sure! Come here!" Yuri bring Yoona to the living room. She put a candle on the table and turn off the light.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to be honest with you and I want you to be honest with me too. Let's do this. Each of us can ask 1 question at a time. And you have to answer honestly."

"OK."

"I'll go first."

"Why? I'm the one who want to talk."

"Because we are in my house."

"Fine!"

"Yoona! Have you ever date anyone else after I left?"

"No! My turn." Yoona answer so fast and Yuri can't help but have a wide smile on her face with the answer. "Kwon Yuri! Why didn't you contact me after all these year?"

"To protect you."

"Wae?"

"One question at a time remember? now it's my turn. Why didn't you date anyone else?"

"Because I don't want to."

"That's not an answer."

"It is. "

"You are not being honest."

"Alright alright! You said it yourself that we never broke up, so it makes me feel like i'm cheating on you if I go on a date with someone else."

"Jinja?" Yuri gets excited, but Yoona glare at her and she calm herself. "sorry! now it's your turn."

"Who did you protecting me from? Don't tell me that it's your father."

"Yes. I woke up in states a month later, and I talk to Mr Kim. He told me about you and my father. I'm sorry you have to be humiliated by him."

"Why do you want to protect me from him?"

"Because he will never leave you alone, if I come back to you."

"Did you even try to come back to me?"

"I wanted to. I wanted so much to come back to you, but I never want to become the reason that ruin your future."

"How can you say that? Do you have any idea how hard it is to try and live on without you by my side Yul?" Yoona let go of her tear when she remember how hard it is when Yuri left.

"I know. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"No you don't know. If you know, you wouldn't just leave me like that. Here I thought that you love me, but truth is, you don't really love me that much. How can you live happily if you can't be with the one you love the most. I don't even know if your are ok. I blame myself all the time that you get hurt because of me, but still I want to be with you no matter what. I know it's selfish, but If it mean I could be with you, then so be it. I don't care anymore."

"Then be with me. Forget about the past and we can start again."

"You think you sacrafied our love so that I could become successful?"

"I don't have a choice. I was weak Yoona. I don't know what else I should do."

"You should have come back and tell me. We could find the solution together. Isn't it how it should be in a relationship? Why did you take all the burden by yourself and decide everything by yourself? And then what now? You came back and you want to start again. What about your dad? Don't you scared that he will do anything to me again? And when he does, will you just disappear again?"

"No!"

"Listen! I'm not scared of your dad. What I scared the most is being left alone by my love one. You are my only love and you left me."

"What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?"

"I don't know."

"Then let me ask you Yoong, Do you still love me?" Yuri tried hard to hold back her tear. She was scared that Yoona answer would kill her, but she wants to know.

"I do." Yoona answer honestly.

Yuri kneel down infront of Yoona and hold onto Yoona's hands. She kiss Yoona's hand and look at the crying girl with pleading eyes.

"Then give me a chance. I was young back then and I was scared. I'm sorry! Now I'm begging you to please give me another chance to be with you again. I will try to do it right this time, with you by myside. Please Yoona, I love you so much and I don't think I could ever live without you."

"Then prove it."

"I will Yoong. I will prove to you everyday how much I love you." Yuri pull Yoona into a hug and Yoona let her.

Yoona wanted so much to just hug Yuri and stay there forever, but she is still scared that Yuri will disappear again. She want Yuri to fight for her. She want Yuri to prove her love, so Yoona give her a chance


*

Few days later :

"Good morning!" Yuri cheerfully greeted.

"Morning Doctor Kwon!" Yoona greeted back.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes."

"Here I bring you coffee." Yuri said and put the coffee on Yoona's desk.

"Thank you." Yoona smile and took a sip of her coffee.

Yuri told Yoona that she will prove her love and she will do whatever it take to win Im Yoona back in her life.

"Doctor Kwon! President Kwon wanted you to come to his office." the secretary came and ask Yuri.

"I'll be there in a bit."

"Dae!" He said and left.

"We have a schedule surgery today right?" Yuri turn serious and ask Yoona.

"Yes. In an hour."

"Ok. I'll see you in OR."

"Dae!"

Yuri then leave to go to her father's office.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" Her father said.

"You called for me?"

"Yeah come and sit down Yuri-ah." Her father told Yuri to sit down.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" Yuri's father said and Dr Lee came in.

"You ask for me sir?"

"Oh Minho-ah! Sit down."

"Yes sir!"

"So Yuri! Have you meet Doctor Lee Minho?" Mr Kwon asked.

"Yes we already met." Yuri said.

"I haven't properly introduce you two. So Minho, Yuri here is my daughter. She just finish school in US and her grand father want her to come and work for our hospital because she did a good job in US. And Yuri this is Doctor Lee Minho, his family has been friend with our family for a long time, so I hope you two will get along well."

"Of course we will sir!"

"Great! So Minho, you are still single right?"

"Oh uhh yes sir!"

"Good. Why don't you two try going on a date sometimes?"

"I'm seeing someone." Yuri said coldly.

"Oh really? You just came back from US and you are already date someone?" Mr Kwon knows who Yuri was talking about, but he keeps playing dumb.

"Well I could understand sir! Yuri-shi is beautiful and smart. Who wouldn't fall for her?" Minho said.

"Yuri! If it's not a serious relationship, you should consider going out with Minho here. Your grandfather going to be happy if he hear about it."

"Dr Lee! Can you please excuse us for a moment?" Yuri asked politely.

"Oh yes sure!" Minho bow at Mr Kwon and left.

"Yuri! How could you just chase him away like that?"

"It was you Appa! You have no shame or what? How could you just ask him to go on a date with me like that?"

"Wae? He's single and he is a good man and talented doctor. You should just give it a try."

"I don't want to. I already said that I'm seeing someone, and You knew who she is."

"You could continue seeing her Yuri. But it's not like you are going to marry her. You will still end up marrying a man anyway."

"And what make you think that I won't marry her?"

"Don't you think that it's too much Yuri? How can you marry a woman? I told you it's just a thing you do in high school. You are almost 30 years old now, how can you still hang onto those stupid crush in high school?"

"Because I still love her and I will always love her. I love her like crazy Appa! and I hope you stopped bothering us from now on."

"Yah! If you keeps doing that, I don't think I could hand you the hospital in the future." He said and Yuri can't help but chuckle.

"Who said that I want it Appa? I am a doctor. I'm here to save people's life. You should hand it to your 2nd daughter that you love so much."

"Do you really want me to go to your grand father and let him knock some sense into you?"

"Be my guest, but just so you know, I already told him long time ago and he has no objection to it. I have to go now! I have a surgery to do." Yuri bow lightly and walk out on her father who still pissed at her.

*

Yuri went into the OR and found Yoona already in there waiting. Yuri didn't talk much as she focus on their work. Yoona saw how Yuri do her job and she can't help but amaze every time. Yuri is in fact, talented and she look kinda hot when she focusing on her job. Yoona couldn't help but steal glance at Yuri all the time.

"I know,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter